Page layout broken on English page at multilingual site

• Thank you received: 9
1 year 11 months ago #341215

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.8

Hi Hika team,

Currently I am working on a multilingual site and on one particular page the layout is broken. The Dutch page is fine and also the other english pages like this one:

This message contains confidential information

So it only happens on the English perfume page
This message contains confidential information
. I already have checked the database, opened and closed the menu item, cleared cache, but nothing seems to help.

Attachments:
Last edit: 1 year 11 months ago by HSD.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13061
1 year 11 months ago #341217

Hi,

This looks like a customization issue.
If you look at the HTML of the listing, you can see that the following products are inside the product where the layout starts to go crazy:
i.imgur.com/QlDlA29.png
This indicates that there is an extra opening div in that product area which isn't closed before the end of that product area.
Since it happens only for specific products and only in some languages, and seeing that you've apparently customized the products listing to add extra information for each product, I suppose that for these problematic products, the HTML in these extra information fields must have that extra opening div.
So for example, for the link en/fragrance/fragrance-for-her/eau-de-parfum-en the problem is apparently with the HTML entered for the english version of the product "EVE EMBRACE Eau de Parfum"

• Thank you received: 9
1 year 11 months ago #341256

Thank you Nicolas. I could not find it in the English html code, but what I did find was that the problem was with the "Read More" code which I added in the listing_image_title view. I used this to add some additional information above the break line and it always worked fine.
Once I removed that piece of code from the view everything worked fine again.

So now I solved the additional info on the product listing with some product custom fields and that works great also.

So the problem is solved. :)

The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds