Error when update hikashop business 445 tot 451 (internal server error)

• Thank you received: 3
  • Hikashop Business
1 year 10 months ago #341261

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.8
-- PHP version -- : 8.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : internal server error

Hello,

I have a website with Hikashop Business version 4.4.5. When I try to do an update to 451 I got the error "Internal server error".
I do the update through 'upload a file'
I tried in 2 different browsers, made a backup and installed the site on another server. But everywhere I got the same error.
What can I do to update from 445 to 451? Or do I first update to 4.5.0 and how can I become the 45o version?

Thanks for your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
1 year 10 months ago #341263

Hi,

It's probably that the Joomla installer hit the max execution time restriction configured in your php.ini while extracting the files of the HikaShop zip (because there are many of them to extract).
The solution is to either:
- increase the max execution time of your php.ini
- extract the install zip of the latest version on your local computer, upload the folders and files extracted in the tmp folder of your Joomla via FTP, and then run the "install from folder" of the Joomla installer on the folder where you uploaded all the files / folder of the zip. That way, no file extraction needed and the system will directly copy the files and proceed to the update.

• Hikashop Business
1 year 10 months ago #341300

Hello,

Thank you for the answer. When I extract the files and upload them to the tmp map and then choose for installing from that map I got another error after a few seconds. Undefined constant "HIKASHOP_BACK_RESPONSIVE"

Any idea?

1 year 10 months ago #341301

Hi,

Could you try again after activating the "debug system" of the Joomla configuration ?
It should display an error message with more information on the issue.

• Hikashop Business
1 year 10 months ago #341327

Hello Nicolas,

Here is the error message from the debug information.

Hope you can do something with it?

(I have changed some information in the url to xxxx for security)

Thanks

Undefined constant "HIKASHOP_BACK_RESPONSIVE"
/home/xxxxx/domains/xxxx.info/public_html/xxxxx/administrator/components/com_hikamarket/helpers/helper.php:2259

Call stack
# Function Location
1 () JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikamarket/helpers/helper.php:2259
2 include_once() JROOT/plugins/hikashop/market/market.php:28
3 plgHikashopMarket->init() JROOT/plugins/hikashop/market/market.php:1015
4 plgHikashopMarket->onHikashopBeforeCheckDB() JROOT/libraries/joomla/event/event.php:70
5 JEvent->update() JROOT/libraries/joomla/event/dispatcher.php:160
6 JEventDispatcher->trigger() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/BaseApplication.php:108
7 Joomla\CMS\Application\BaseApplication->triggerEvent() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/database.php:118
8 hikashopDatabaseHelper->checkdb() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:3236
9 include_once() JROOT/tmp/install.hikashop.php:13
10 com_hikashop_install() JROOT/tmp/install.hikashop.php:1322
11 com_hikashopInstallerScript->update() JROOT/libraries/src/Installer/InstallerAdapter.php:1048
12 Joomla\CMS\Installer\InstallerAdapter->triggerManifestScript() JROOT/libraries/src/Installer/InstallerAdapter.php:790
13 Joomla\CMS\Installer\InstallerAdapter->install() JROOT/libraries/src/Installer/Installer.php:529
14 Joomla\CMS\Installer\Installer->install() JROOT/administrator/components/com_installer/models/install.php:195
15 InstallerModelInstall->install() JROOT/administrator/components/com_installer/controllers/install.php:40
16 InstallerControllerInstall->install() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:702
17 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute() JROOT/administrator/components/com_installer/installer.php:19
18 require_once() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:402
19 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::executeComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:377
20 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:101
21 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:159
22 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:225
23 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/administrator/index.php:51

1 year 10 months ago #341333

Hi,

The issue comes from HikaMarket. You're using a too old version of HikaMarket which isn't compatible with HikaShop 4.5.1.
You should first update HikaMarket to the latest version and then HikaShop and it should then work fine.

• Hikashop Business
1 year 10 months ago #341353

Hello Nicolas,

I had version 4.0.0 from Hikamarket and that was also the reason for the 'internal server error' I had the first time I tried to install Hikashop 451.

Now I have first installed the Hikamarket version 410 and after that Hikashop 451. And that went without problems.

Thank you very much for helping me through this issue.

Best regards
Kees

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds