my hikashop configuration is very slow loaded

• Thank you received: 7
1 year 10 months ago #341441

hi
i have joomla with more than 50000users and 3000 usergrooups. i understand these usergroups is very huge but in joomla default component i have not any important problem. for example i can easy load com users page. but in hikashop configuration if i want Save or load that page, it take about 5 min to load or save any change. how can i disable some setting in configuration.
www.screencast.com/t/uay2EtJCUVlr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
1 year 10 months ago #341450

Hi,

The issue comes from the user groups.
Under the "Access level" tabs of the HikaShop configuration, HikaShop will add a checkbox for each mode of each data for each user group.
So with around 20 views and 3 modes for each and 3000 user groups, that's 180 000 chekboxes displayed and then processed during the saving. That's a hell of a lot for only one page.
Edit the file config / config via the menu Display>Views for your backend template and remove the line:

$configTabs['config_acl'] = array('ACCESS_LEVEL', 'acl');
it will remove the "acces level" tab from the HikaShop configuration and you should find a fast HikaShop configuration page again.

The following user(s) said Thank You: sadaf3d

1 year 10 months ago #341458

thank you it is work. but if it is possible seperate this tab in seperate hika menu. in now this tab limited joomla usergroups. but in each way thank you.

• Thank you received: 13037
1 year 10 months ago #341460

Hi,

Well, just having the tab on its own view won't help it being displayed / saved faster.
So I don't think it would be enough of a solution.
The real solution here would be to also redo that whole interface to have a listing where you could edit the access levels for each view for each mode.
I'll add that on our todo list for a future improvement.

1 year 10 months ago #341521

nicolas wrote: Hi,

I'll add that on our todo list for a future improvement.

maybe need to modify hikamarket and hikaserial and... you understand better than me.
thank you

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds