Dollar sign display

• Thank you received: 0
1 year 5 months ago #346900

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.0
-- Joomla version -- : 4.0.4
-- PHP version -- : 7.4

Just purchased the Essential version and I have a couple questions I can't find answers to in the documentation or on the forum.

1. Is there a way to display the $ for Canadian Pricing? Right now my products display prices as CAD10.00 - I would like them just to say $10.00
2. Is there a way to change the order of the variants? I saw something on the forum about this but it was not solved at that time. I have my products listed by the lb - so a 2lb, a 4 lb and a 7 lb - only they are listed as 2lb, 7lb, 4lb - quite inconvenient - I even deleted the 7lb and added it again but it just added it back in the middle.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
1 year 5 months ago #346905

Hi,

1. Go in the menu System>Currencies. There, edit the CAD currency. In the "format" setting change the %i to %n and you could get $ instead of CAD. You'll find there many other options to configure how prices should be displayed with that currency.

2. The order of the variants is defined by the order of the values. So edit the characteristic in the menu Products>Characteristics and in the "values" listing on the right side, make sure the "order" column is filled with the order you want and save.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds