• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikashop Essential
1 year 3 months ago #348111

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.beeswaxcandleshop.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.0
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.10.11 / / Pre-Update Check for Joomla 4.2.6
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.33
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome

I am having a problem updating site to joomla 4 and getting error :0 Call to undefined method Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication::isAdmin()
which the Joomla Forum says is from non j4 compatible extensions.

I just updated to new Business Hika 4.7.0 - Does that mean that EVERY EXTENSION IN THE PACKAAGE IS UPDATED?

the joomla live update says there is a problem.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
1 year 3 months ago #348115

Hi,

This error indicates that one extension on the website is not compatible with Joomla 4.
To know which one, you need to activate the debug setting of the joomla configuration and try again. It will display the full error message with the path of the file where the problematic code it, pointing at the extension generating the problem.

The extensions (plugins and modules) included in HikaShop are compatible with Joomla 4 and automatically updated when you update HikaShop. So it likely comes from something else.

The following user(s) said Thank You: bigfoot

• Hikashop Essential
1 year 3 months ago #348140

I turned on debug, expecting it to fail again - AND IT WORKED - site is now on joomla 4.

However - a few issues with hikashop - easy to get around and use cart, but problem with checkout. When I go to:
www.beeswaxcandleshop.com/cart/checkout/checkout/confirm.html - I get this error:
0 Call to undefined method Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication::isAdmin()

Also problem with coupon - when I enter coupon, I get his error:
0 Attempt to assign property "coupon_MMN1776" on null

• Hikashop Essential
1 year 3 months ago #348143

I turned on debug, expecting it to fail again - AND IT WORKED - site is now on joomla 4.

However - a few issues with hikashop - easy to get around and use cart, but problem with checkout. When I go to:
www.beeswaxcandleshop.com/cart/checkout/checkout/confirm.html - I get this error:

Also problem with coupon - when I enter coupon, I get his error:

+++++++++++++++++++++++
more info:
Went through checkout again - with debug on-
www.beeswaxcandleshop.com/cart/checkout/cid-2.html error:
Warning: preg_match(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 4 in /home/customer/www/beeswaxcandleshop.com/public_html/modules/mod_pwebcontact/helper.php on line 2605

when I entered coupon code got:
Call stack
# Function Location
1 () JROOT/plugins/hikashop/multicoupon/multicoupon.php:131
2 plgHikashopMulticoupon->_addCouponAsAdditional() JROOT/plugins/hikashop/multicoupon/multicoupon.php:66
3 plgHikashopMulticoupon->onAfterCartProductsLoad() JROOT/libraries/src/Plugin/CMSPlugin.php:279
4 Joomla\CMS\Plugin\CMSPlugin->Joomla\CMS\Plugin\{closure}() JROOT/libraries/vendor/joomla/event/src/Dispatcher.php:486
5 Joomla\Event\Dispatcher->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/EventAware.php:107
6 Joomla\CMS\Application\WebApplication->triggerEvent() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/cart.php:1273
7 hikashopCartClass->getFullCart() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/checkout.php:112
8 hikashopCheckoutHelper->getCart() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/checkout/coupon.php:48
9 hikashopCheckoutCouponHelper->validate() JROOT/components/com_hikashop/controllers/checkout.php:310
10 checkoutController->submitblock() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:672
11 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:2408
12 hikashopController->execute() JROOT/components/com_hikashop/hikashop.php:88
13 require_once() JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:71
14 Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher::Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\{closure}() JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:73
15 Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:355
16 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:200
17 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:241
18 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:294
19 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/includes/app.php:61
20 require_once() JROOT/index.php:32

• Hikashop Essential
1 year 3 months ago #348147

I can send you the login stuff if you need it.

1 year 3 months ago #348145

Hi,

The warning

Warning: preg_match(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 4 in /home/customer/www/beeswaxcandleshop.com/public_html/modules/mod_pwebcontact/helper.php on line 2605

comes from the pwebcontact module. You'll have to check with the developer of that extension for a fix.

As per the callstack you provided, the error

comes from the multicoupon plugin.
You probably have an old version of the plugin as we fixed that issue on the 20tf of December as per the changelog of the plugin:
www.hikashop.com/marketplace/product/164...coupon-checkout.html
So download again the latest version of the install package of the plugin via the order details page on our website and install it on your website and it should fix the problem.

• Hikashop Essential
1 year 3 months ago #348167

Hello - I haave disabled the pwebcontact module and turned on debug - and when I get to this checkout page:
www.beeswaxcandleshop.com/cart/checkout/checkout/confirm.html

I get these errors:

Call stack
# Function Location
1 () JROOT/media/com_hikashop/mail/order_creation_notification.preload.modified.php:63
2 include() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/mail.php:362
3 hikashopMailClass->loadEmail() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/mail.php:31
4 hikashopMailClass->get() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/order.php:1997
5 hikashopOrderClass->loadOrderNotification() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/order.php:441
6 hikashopOrderClass->save() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/order.php:906
7 hikashopOrderClass->createFromCart() JROOT/components/com_hikashop/controllers/checkout.php:674
8 checkoutController->confirm() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:672
9 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:2408
10 hikashopController->execute() JROOT/components/com_hikashop/hikashop.php:88
11 require_once() JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:71
12 Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher::Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\{closure}() JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:73
13 Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:355
14 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:200
15 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:241
16 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:294
17 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/includes/app.php:61
18 require_once() JROOT/index.php:32

• Hikashop Essential
1 year 3 months ago #348169

Just downloaded new multicoupon and here is error results:

Call stack
# Function Location
1 () JROOT/media/com_hikashop/mail/order_creation_notification.preload.modified.php:63
2 include() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/mail.php:362
3 hikashopMailClass->loadEmail() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/mail.php:31
4 hikashopMailClass->get() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/order.php:1997
5 hikashopOrderClass->loadOrderNotification() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/order.php:441
6 hikashopOrderClass->save() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/order.php:906
7 hikashopOrderClass->createFromCart() JROOT/components/com_hikashop/controllers/checkout.php:674
8 checkoutController->confirm() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:672
9 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:2408
10 hikashopController->execute() JROOT/components/com_hikashop/hikashop.php:88
11 require_once() JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:71
12 Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher::Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\{closure}() JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:73
13 Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:355
14 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:200
15 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:241
16 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:294
17 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/includes/app.php:61
18 require_once() JROOT/index.php:32

1 year 3 months ago #348174

Hi,

This is a new error (you can see the callstack is totally different).
As the callstack points at, this new error comes from the customization you have of the "preload" of your emails in the System>Emails of HikaShop. So go there, and if you have customizations for the "preload" of the emails, delete them, and add back your modifications to the new version and you won't have the error.

• Hikashop Essential
1 year 3 months ago #348180

Thank you - that did it - site is working now - thank you...
I did lose the 'Thanks you for your order:...... message where do I re-create that?

Whoops - I forgot to save the modifications

Last edit: 1 year 3 months ago by bigfoot.

• Hikashop Essential
1 year 3 months ago #348262

How do I get the modifications back on to my site. I have a copy of the old site in a backup and can see the modifications in the hikashop-emails area. But do not see how to copy them. I can see all the files in file explorer on my host for both old site and new site. Is there a file I can copy from the old site to the new one? Site orders are ok - but they are ugly - old mods better.

1 year 3 months ago #348264

Hi,

For the emails the customizations are located in the media/com_hikashop/email/ folder
The customized versions have "modified" in their file name. So you can copy them.

Now, if your question is "how do I move the modifications from the old overrides to the new ones, that's hard. You need to compare the code of the files with a tool like winmerge to see which part is different and potentially copy it. It requires coding skills as you need to understand what has been changed.

• Hikashop Essential
1 year 3 months ago #348362

Another joomla 4 issue?? I thought everything was fine, but credit card stripe is not working - get this: image:

MORE INFO: Went to payment plugin page and clicked on "NEW" and received this error:

Attachments:
Last edit: 1 year 3 months ago by bigfoot. Reason: more info

• Thank you received: 4004
1 year 3 months ago #348366

Hello,

Platron plugin is not part of HikaShop packages.
See : github.com/HikaShop/hikashoppayment-platron

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Hikashop Essential
1 year 3 months ago #348382

Hello again - I deleted the playtron file in hikashop and that error went away and now when I am in the system payment area and hit new all the available plugins come up - GOOD!

Then I ran another test and credit card payment did not go through - BAAAAD!

I was running php 8.0.27 --- I went back to 7.4.33 (what I was previously running before updating to joomla 4 and now stripe-connect is working. Is my stripe file out of date (purchased about a year ago) --- How do I proceed to get php back to 8?

1 year 3 months ago #348387

Hi,

Yes, probably want to update it. There were several new versions for the plugin since 1 year ago, including some for PHP8.
To update it, you need to download it from the link provided in the order details on our website, under the My account>My orders menu. Then, install it again on your website and you will have the latest version.

The following user(s) said Thank You: bigfoot

• Hikashop Essential
1 year 3 months ago #348401

Thank you - That did it - Everything fine now!

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Essential
7 months 1 week ago #355184

-- url of the page with the problem -- : local, not live
-- HikaShop version -- : 5.0.0 essential
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla 4.3.4
-- PHP version -- : 8.1.13
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari

Hi, I recently updated to Joomla 4. I uninstalled all extensions but Hikashop before the update. Joomla seems fine, but Hikashop gives the following errors.

An error has occurred.
0 Call to undefined method Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication::isAdmin()
Call stack
# Function Location
1 () JROOT/plugins/hikashop/group/group.php:33
2 plgHikashopGroup->onHikashopBeforeDisplayView() JROOT/libraries/src/Plugin/CMSPlugin.php:284
3 Joomla\CMS\Plugin\CMSPlugin->Joomla\CMS\Plugin\{closure}() JROOT/libraries/vendor/joomla/event/src/Dispatcher.php:486
4 Joomla\Event\Dispatcher->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/EventAware.php:111
5 Joomla\CMS\Application\WebApplication->triggerEvent() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:2773
6 hikashopView->display() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/menu/view.html.php:393
7 MenuViewMenu->display() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:899
8 hikashop_getMenu() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:2522
9 hikashopController->display() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:2261
10 hikashopController->listing() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:678
11 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:2503
12 hikashopController->execute() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/hikashop.php:73
13 require_once() JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:71
14 Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher::Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\{closure}() JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:73
15 Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:361
16 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:143
17 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:186
18 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:293
19 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/administrator/includes/app.php:61
20 require_once() JROOT/administrator/index.php:32

Thank you for your help!

7 months 1 week ago #355188

Hi,

There is no call to the isAdmin function in the file /plugins/hikashop/group/group.php of HikaShop 5.0.0. Thus, that error message should not be possible.
Open the file /plugins/hikashop/group/group.php and you should see the version number near the top of the file. Normally, the version number of the plugin should be the same as the version of HikaShop installed because the plugin is included in HikaShop.
So either:
- the version you provided in your forum post is not the one you're using and you need to update your HikaShop. You can check the version number of HikaShop under the Main tab of the HikaShop configuration page.
- you actually updated your HikaShop to the 5.0.0 but you have permission issues in the plugins folders preventing the update system from updating the code of the plugins. So check the permissions of the folders plugins, plugins/hikashop and plugins/hikashop/group as well as the permissions of the files in that folder. All of them should allow for your web server linux user to have write access. Once the permissions on these are fixed, install again the install package of HikaShop 5.0.0 Essential on your website and it will update the file with the old code and you won't get that error message.

Note that if you have trouble accessing your website because of the issue, you can temporarily rename the folder /plugins/hikashop/group to something else via FTP / your file manager. That way, Joomla won't find the plugin and it will skip it.

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Essential
7 months 6 days ago #355216

Thank you, I deleted the hikashop plugin folder and then reinstalled and everything is working beautifully now. Thanks!

Time to create page: 0.123 seconds