Another "Add to cart" button missing Q

• Thank you received: 3
10 months 2 weeks ago #351570

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.2
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.9
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.33
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 102.9

Rather than try & upgrade my current Joomla 3 site, I opted to just do a new J4 site & build it up clean in the hope of less problems. But while my J3 Hikashop works great & I don't remember having too many issues creating it, my J4 one has this problem which I can't find a simple solution to. I've copied over the settings exactly from the working site to the new one, yet that pesky ATC button still won't show. I've checked & rechecked all the relevant settings I can think of & those suggested in search results on here all to no avail.

So hopefully someone objective can spot the missing one perhaps as I've obviously missed something or think something has the right setting but hasn't, And apologies on all the pics - couldn't figure out how best to show the settings in one go!

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
10 months 2 weeks ago #351571

Hi,

It's not a setting issue.
If you look at the HTML of the area where the button is supposed to be with the inspector tool of your browser, you'll see that it is there:
i.imgur.com/MLLM4S3.png
The problem comes from the CSS code you can see on the bottom right side of my screenshot.
In the file J4Test/templates/at_jewellery/css/custom.css you have the code:

.page-item.active .page-link, a.hikabtn.hikacart,
.slider-item .sppb-btn-success, .sp-simpleportfolio .sp-simpleportfolio-item .sp-simpleportfolio-info:hover,
.sp-simpleportfolio .sp-simpleportfolio-item .sp-simpleportfolio-overlay-wrapper .sp-simpleportfolio-overlay,
.btn, a.hikabtn.hikacart, .intro-item i {
 	background-color: var(--background-color);
}
In the settings of your template, you apparently have a setting for the color which is used there and it happens to be white.
If you remove the part a.hikabtn.hikacart, from there, you'll see the buttons again.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Delta99

• Thank you received: 3
10 months 2 weeks ago #351644

Thanks so much for that info Nicolas - I discovered that fact just a few mins ago but couldn't find the CSS location to fix it, so truly appreciate that help. :)

No idea how it has happened tho which is frustrating since I'm using the same template aside from it being for J4 rather than J3 but maybe that's part of the issue.

Anyway sorted now THANK YOU!! ::)

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds