• Thank you received: 3
  • Hikashop Business
11 months 5 days ago #351869

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.2
-- Joomla version -- : 4.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 8.0.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox

Hello,

I am having issues with the loading of pages in Hikashop. Most noticeable when trying to edit a variant in the backend. The page does not load the HTML editor fields or loads them with blank content unless I refresh the page. I just noticed this recently, possibly after a Joomla update.

Thank You.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
11 months 4 days ago #351875

Hi,

In the main tab of the product edit page, at the bottom, disable the customization feature with the corresponding button and it should help.

• Thank you received: 3
  • Hikashop Business
11 months 4 days ago #351897

Hi Nicolas,

I tried what you said, and it did not make any difference in the loading of the product edit page. It still does not load correctly.

11 months 3 days ago #351900

Hi,

Then, it could be many things, like a third party plugin not up to date, an HTML editor not up to date, too many variants, etc.
Could you provide a backend access via our contact form so that we could check on the situation ?
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

11 months 3 days ago #351911

Hi,

I don't really see the problem.
I'm able to edit the variants, enter text in the HTML editor of the description and custom fields there, and then save. And when I edit again the variant I do see what I entered in them, each time I edit them.

What I found though is that because there are 4 HTML editors on the page, and JCE Pro has a lot of things to do to initialize itself, it takes a while for it to finish initialization and the editor interface only displays after about 10 seconds, which is quite a lot.
Now, this is with Firefox. With Chrome, it's quite a bit faster and I actually didn't notice the slow initialization before I switched to Firefox.

Maybe you thought it didn't work because you didn't wait long enough to allow Firefox to initialize the editors ?

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds