Updated to 5

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikaserial Subscription Hikashop Business
7 months 1 week ago #355654

-- url of the page with the problem -- : kkspshop.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.12.
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Failed to start the session because headers have already been sent by "/home2/diffusi1/public_html/sites/store/plugins/hikashoppayment/netgiro/netgiro.php" at line 21.

We have updated to 5 but now i have a Error!

and cant see the shop anymore :(

How to fix that ?

or do i need to downgrade again if yes, how can i do that ?

Failed to start the session because headers have already been sent by "/home2/diffusi1/public_html/sites/store/plugins/hikashoppayment/netgiro/netgiro.php" at line 21.

//Turned off the PlugIn Netgiro (works again)... i dont even know if i needed that, cause on the beginning of our store someone else did that shop
Netgiro Plugin did what ?

iam the owner of the site and we did a exellent shop tith the previous version before 5, now we have that error .... can i solve that ?

And Your PayPal payment method is obsolete and will soon be discontinued by PayPal. Please go in the System>Payment methods menu, click on the 'new' button and select the 'HikaShop PayPal Checkout payment plugin' to configure the PayPal Checkout payment method which is now replacing it. Once done and the new PayPal Checkout payment method is available on your website, disable the old PayPal payment method and this error message will disappear.

What does this mean to me ?

What do i need to change ? We use basically always paypal payments :)

Best wishes and regards

Last edit: 7 months 1 week ago by Lilithay.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13102
7 months 1 week ago #355656

Hi,

I don't see the netgiro payment method on your website, nor that error message. I suppose you deactivated it in the meantime.

I suppose that you're using this plugin:
github.com/HikaShop/hikashoppayment-netgiro
However, I see nothing on line 21 in the netgiro.php file of the plugin:
github.com/HikaShop/hikashoppayment-netg..._netgiro/netgiro.php
Could you open the file /plugins/hikashoppayment/netgiro/netgiro.php on your website and check what you have in there ? Do you have something on line 21 ? What ? Are you using another plugin than the one there ?

7 months 1 week ago #355671

i used the Hikashop Plugin, i turned it once off and now it seems to do no error,

imgur.com/8Ne2ahH

it had the Error as mentioned

Failed to start the session because headers have already been sent by "/home2/diffusi1/public_html/sites/store/plugins/hikashoppayment/netgiro/netgiro.php" at line 21.

for some reason , i dont know why but it seems so work now...

On or Off...

The other thing is i dont know if i should do a new post....

The new Paypal Addon , how do i do how it was like the previous version, if i do do it it shows,....

please select a payment... even with PayPal activated and shows nothing just a empty page...

regards and thanks for the help

7 months 1 week ago #355690

Netgiro Error still persists

www.kkspshop.com/us/kksp-design/product/listing.html

Check, i let the plugin on

7 months 1 week ago #355693

nicolas wrote: Hi,

I don't see the netgiro payment method on your website, nor that error message. I suppose you deactivated it in the meantime.

I suppose that you're using this plugin:
github.com/HikaShop/hikashoppayment-netgiro
However, I see nothing on line 21 in the netgiro.php file of the plugin:
github.com/HikaShop/hikashoppayment-netg..._netgiro/netgiro.php
Could you open the file /plugins/hikashoppayment/netgiro/netgiro.php on your website and check what you have in there ? Do you have something on line 21 ? What ? Are you using another plugin than the one there ?

Could you please see site again ? I have enabled the plugi, but site is offline again i mean have that error :(
//EDTIT had to turn it off, some clients have payed Premium Tutorials which they cant look if the shop is disabled

imgur.com/a/Nnni6nS

But i have nothing on that line too,

imgur.com/iDXwD29

regards

• Thank you received: 613
7 months 1 week ago #355706

Hello,

Please enable your netgiro plugin AND the Joomla Debug (and level maximum) :

Then reproduce your error message, process a screenshot and provide ti, take good care to show us everything.
Regards

Last edit: 7 months 1 week ago by Philip.

7 months 1 week ago #355716

i have made those setup...

ill need to wait cause this error comes alone. I turned back on that Plugin, but like last time it took a while till error came alone back.

I have seen This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. logged in, might i ask is that you ? Since you logged in with some adminrights.....

7 months 1 week ago #355740

Hi,

Thanks for the screenshots.
The issue is because you're using an old version of the plugin.
Download the latest version of the plugin there, and install it on your website and it should fix that problem :
github.com/HikaShop/hikashoppayment-netgiro/tree/master

7 months 1 week ago #355743

Got no idea if i use a old version, i just use what you provide.

2.6.1 is the new Version then ?

Released this Dec 30, 2015 an old Plugin which is 8 years old ? I just use that since we had it earlier in the Hikashop :)

What should i install ? May link me please the new one ?

7 months 1 week ago #355755

Hi,

8 years ago, we stopped including the netgiro payment plugin in HikaShop. So the plugin you're using is the same one you got with HikaShop 2.6.1, 8 years ago.
The latest version's download link is the one available on the link I gave you in my previous message.
You need to click on "Code" and then "Download ZIP" to get it. Here is the direct link:
github.com/HikaShop/hikashoppayment-netg...efs/heads/master.zip

7 months 1 week ago #355756

Then i dont understand, with the new... Version.

I got that 2.6.1 which is from 2.15

so you are telling me i dont even need that in that actual hikashop 5 ? Then i ask me why its still installed when i updated to the new version, or i dont understand why its still there outdated ::dry::

Is there a way to see which plugins arent includet anymore ? I mean i have them installed and they are outdated or i understand it wrong.

imgur.com/a/cjRxTUp

Will the shop works like usual if i diable it and deinstall it ? I mean its outdated and maybe a a risk ? Are there more outdated software / Plugins which i may should get ride of it ? From Hikashop ?

7 months 1 week ago #355762

Hi,

We did not uninstall plugins which were not included anymore. That way for people using them, it would still work seamlessly when updating their HikaShop.
You don't need the plugin if you're not using it.
In that case, you can just uninstall it.

They don't pose a security risk as no security issue has been found in them so far.

If you're worried and you want to look further into it, you can look at the date of the plugins. All the plugins included in the current version of hikaShop have the same date as HikaShop. Other plugins (specially the ones in the groups "hikashop", "hikashoppayment" and "hikashopshipping") have either been installed manually on your end, or are old plugins not included in HikaShop anymore. So check their date. If they are several years old, then either you can update them if you're using them, or remove them.

Time to create page: 0.080 seconds