PayPal plugin

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikashop Business
7 months 1 week ago #355861

-- HikaShop version -- : 5.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 4.3.4
-- PHP version -- : 8.1.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : any
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Your PayPal payment method is obsolete and will soon be discontinued by PayPal. Please go in the System>Payment methods menu, click on the 'new' button and select the 'HikaShop PayPal Checkout payment plugin' to configure the PayPal Checkout payment method which is now replacing it. Once done and the new PayPal Checkout payment method is available on your website, disable the old PayPal payment method and this error message will disappear.

Hi,
I receive this error message.
I did what this message says but the message wil not removed.
What am I doing wrong?
Regards, Theo

Your PayPal payment method is obsolete and will soon be discontinued by PayPal. Please go in the System>Payment methods menu, click on the 'new' button and select the 'HikaShop PayPal Checkout payment plugin' to configure the PayPal Checkout payment method which is now replacing it. Once done and the new PayPal Checkout payment method is available on your website, disable the old PayPal payment method and this error message will disappear.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13105
7 months 1 week ago #355862

Hi,

Can you provide a screenshot of what you see on the listing of payment methods in the menu System>Payment methods ?

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikashop Business
7 months 1 week ago #355871

At that point there is no error message
see screenshot 1, but when I go to the configuration there is. See screenshot 2

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13105
7 months 1 week ago #355873

Hi,

Both PayPal payment methods you configured use the "HikaShop PayPal payment plugin".
As the error message says, you need to create a payment method using the "HikaShop PayPal Checkout payment plugin" and disable the ones using the "HikaShop PayPal payment plugin".

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds