• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikashop Business
7 months 15 hours ago #355958

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.wunderwerkstatt.eu/downloads.html
-- HikaShop version -- : 5.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 4.4
-- PHP version -- : 8.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 15.6.1 und Firefox 118.02
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 0 - Joomla\CMS\Mail\MailerFactory::createMailer(): Return value must be of type Joomla\CMS\Mail\MailerInterface, Joomla\CMS\Mail\Mail returned
Die Seite kann nicht angezeigt werden, weil:

ein veraltetes Lesezeichen aufgerufen wurde.
über eine Suchmaschine ein veralteter Index dieser Website aufgerufen wurde.
eine falsche Adresse aufgerufen wurde.
keine Zugriffsrechte für diese Seite vorhanden sind.
Die angefragte Quelle wurde nicht gefunden.
Während der Anfrage ist ein Fehler aufgetreten.
Bitte eine der folgenden Seiten ausprobieren:

Startseite
Bei Problemen ist der Administrator dieser Website zuständig.

Joomla\CMS\Mail\MailerFactory::createMailer(): Return value must be of type Joomla\CMS\Mail\MailerInterface, Joomla\CMS\Mail\Mail returned

Call stack
# Function Location
1 () JROOT/libraries/src/Mail/MailerFactory.php:106
2 Joomla\CMS\Mail\MailerFactory->createMailer() JROOT/libraries/src/Factory.php:708
3 Joomla\CMS\Factory::createMailer() JROOT/libraries/src/Factory.php:490
4 Joomla\CMS\Factory::getMailer() JROOT/components/com_hikashop/controllers/product.php:257
5 productController->add_waitlist() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:693
6 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:2535
7 hikashopController->execute() JROOT/components/com_hikashop/hikashop.php:88
8 require_once() JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:71
9 Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher::Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\{closure}() JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:73
10 Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:361
11 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:208
12 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:249
13 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:293
14 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/includes/app.php:61
15 require_once() JROOT/index.php:32

Hi everyone. I'm really happy with using hikashop business (5.0 at the moment) for some years now. but since my Joomla 4.4 update today at first glance everything runs smoothly.
When someone tries to buy a product everything works fine until checkout last step when you press buy, there is an error message:
0 - Joomla\CMS\Mail\MailerFactory::createMailer(): Return value must be of type Joomla\CMS\Mail\MailerInterface, Joomla\CMS\Mail\Mail returned.
But I can see the order in backend. But I get no mail, that an order was created. And I can’t change the Order-Status in backend. I get the same errormessage
When someone tries to get subscribe to a waitlist the same error occurs, when you click on send.
thanks in Advance

The following user(s) said Thank You: jazzmang

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13102
7 months 13 hours ago #355961

Hi,

Thanks for your report of the issue.
I'm not sure what the problem is.
Looking at the callstack you provided, it seems to me that the problem is in the Joomla libraries.
The issue has also been reported with AdminTools and other extensions.
I've posted an issue on the Joomla CMS github :
github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/issues/42164

In the short term, I would recommend reverting back to Joomla 4.3.x for now.
Also, in the future, when updating a live website for a major version of Joomla (or any extension), you should wait for a few weeks after the release so that the main issues are ironed out, and ideally to a test on a copy of the website

The following user(s) said Thank You: jazzmang

• Hikashop Business
7 months 13 hours ago #355962

Thanks Nicolas

i tested on my test server, but I didn't test so deep. almost everything is working. Acymailling sends mails but hikashop not. so are all functions which require an automated mail "broken".

6 months 4 weeks ago #355975

Hi,

Ok. Someone reported the same issue with the "send test mail" button of the Joomla configuration on the github issue. Are you able to reproduce the issue there ?

• Hikashop Business
6 months 4 weeks ago #355979

I just tested it - and I get this error message

Beim Abrufen von JSON-Daten wurde ein HTTP-Statuscode 500 zurückgegeben.

Hope this helps. I'm back to my backup-version 4.3 - and the "bad" version is on test server :-) - I gave me this message

6 months 4 weeks ago #355984

Hi,

The last message on github indicates that the issue might be with the "AcyMailing - Override Joomla emails" plugin :
github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/issues/4216...uecomment-1770345080
So if you have it, try disabling it.
Supposing that this fixes the problem for you to, you'll have to report the issue to AcyMailing.

• Hikashop Business
6 months 4 weeks ago #355985

Wow thanks for keeping track. Yes after disabling this plugin everything works as it should. I will report to Acymailing.

Thanks again!

• Thank you received: 0
6 months 3 weeks ago #356234

Is it now OK to upgrade to Joomla 4.4.0 as I havn't done it yet?

• Hikashop Business
6 months 3 weeks ago #356237

yes - the Problem was acymailing plugin mentioned above - with the new acymailling upgrade the Joomla 4.4 runs smoothly

6 months 3 weeks ago #356236

Hi,

It depends on your situation :)

If you only have HikaShop on your website and you're using the latest version, then it's fine.
If you have other extensions, then I can't say for sure as each extension needs to be compatible with Joomla 4.4.

For example, for the issue on this thread, it was reported to AcyMailing 1 week ago:
forum.acymailing.com/d/6793-0-joomlacmsm...rfactorycreatemailer
And the new version, the 8.8.0, with the patch for the 4.4 compatibility was released 3 days ago:
www.acymailing.com/change-log/
So if you have the latest version of AcyMailing, or you don't use AcyMailing, you're fine.

I suppose that by now, most big issues should have been fixed by the developers of big extensions. So if you are up to date with your extensions, you'll probably be fine updating Joomla to the 4.4.0, but I can't guarantee it for things other than HikaShop.

Time to create page: 0.083 seconds