Myparcel error when adress is in Belgium

• Thank you received: 3
2 months 4 weeks ago #358831

-- HikaShop version -- : 5.0.2
-- Joomla version -- : 4.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 8.1.26

Hi there,

when I try to export a shippinglabel to myparcel and the destination is in Belgium it throws the following error:

Error in MyParcel API request: data.shipments[0].options.package_type - data.shipments[0].options.package_type Package type for recipient country not supported - Shipment validation error (request_id: 1707039938.416665bf5cc265b2c) Url: api.myparcel.nl/shipments Request: {"data":{"shipments":[{"recipient":{"cc":"BE","person":"Xxxxx.xxxx","postal_code":"0000","city":"Gent","email":"xxxx","phone":"xxxx","company":"xxxx","street":"xxxxx 22","street_additional_info":"xx"},"options":{"package_type":2,"label_description":"Order xxxx","only_recipient":0,"signature":0,"return":0,"delivery_type":2,"large_format":0},"carrier":1,"reference_identifier":"Order xxxx","general_settings":{"save_recipient_address":1,"disable_auto_detect_pickup":0}}]}}

Something to do with Package type. I've tried to change it from Mailbox package (the one I want) to package but the error remains.
Does anyone know what I can do?

Thanks in advance.

Greetings Gossen Rijkeboer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 3
2 months 4 weeks ago #358832

Never mind. It's a subscription thing at Myparcel. The default package for the Netherlands is set to 'mailbox package' and for Belgium 'package' and I can't change that unless I pay 25 euro's a month. So there is a mismatch when exporting to Myparcel. It's expecting a label for 'package' but is sending a label for 'mailbox package' if this makes any sense. Hope this is useful information for others.

Last edit: 2 months 4 weeks ago by gossen.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds