Wishlist in the backend

• Thank you received: 8
  • Hikaserial Standard Hikashop Business Hikashop Essential
2 months 2 weeks ago #359029

-- HikaShop version -- : 5.0.3
-- Joomla version -- : 5.0.2
-- PHP version -- : 8.2

Hi there,

I am asking this question for my client. We are using Hikashop Business to showcase his design work and using the Wishlist feature of Hikashop as a user's 'lightbox' where they can collect images they're interested in buying. The owner can also review what the User has saved by viewing the Wishlists in the admin site.

It seems that the way the wishlists are displayed in the back end has changed. My client says that they used to show the product image but now just display a bulleted list.

I like the list and think it works well! :) However, I can also see my client's point of view - he's a visual person and is selling designs so having the image was helpful.

My question is: Is there a way that I can put the image into the back end Wishlist listing by using an override? And how easy or difficult do you think that would be?

Many thanks for your help.

Best wishes
Leila

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
2 months 2 weeks ago #359030

Hi,

My client says that they used to show the product image but now just display a bulleted list.

He is wrong.
That "products" column on the wishlists listing was added in HikaShop 5.0.0 with the line:

We've added a new column "products" to the listing of carts and the listing of wishlists in the HikaShop backend.

of our changelog:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ashop-changelog.html
Before HikaShop 5.0.0, that column didn't exist at all. You had to open the details of the wishlist to see the products, and even there, the image is not displayed either, and that was never the case.

Adding the images of the products would be possible with a view override. However, it would require some custom development. It requires coding around 30 lines of code to do this.

If that's something you would like us to work on for you, that's possible. In that case, please request a quote via our contact form with a link to this thread for reference:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

The following user(s) said Thank You: Leilahodgkins

• Thank you received: 8
  • Hikaserial Standard Hikashop Business Hikashop Essential
2 months 2 weeks ago #359033

Hi Nicolas

Thanks very much for your reply. I'm sorry I had to bother you, yes, the client must be mistaken.

I will ask if he would like some custom development and contact you as requested.

Best wishes
Leila

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds