Send online payment link afterwards

• Thank you received: 4
  • Hikashop Business
2 months 31 minutes ago #359377

-- HikaShop version -- : 5.0.3
-- Joomla version -- : 5.0.3
-- PHP version -- : 8.2.11

Hi,

My client wants to use online payment, but most products have to be paid afterwards. This is because prices may vary upon delivery day and the orders are manually edited after delivery. Price will be adjusted and/or products are added. After changing tje order in Hikashop, client sends the invoice by changing the status. Is it possible to create a link for online payment and send it automatically with the invoice? So that when the payment is made, hikashop wiil update the status to 'paid'?

Anyone having experience with this workflow? Thanks in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 612
1 month 4 weeks ago #359378

Hello,

HikaShop can allow your customer to process a complete checkout, and to pay later, see my Screenshot :

From HikaShop Configuration, in Main tab, then in Order part you will find the "Payment of orders not paid immediately" option, note the below option "Allow customer to change their payment method after checkout" option that can complete your needs.

Then, maybe you will need to active to your customer an access to their HikaShop user panel, there they can see their orders in the HikaShop user control panel ( documentation ).
If the option is activated, they will be able to finish the checkout with unpaid orders (see orders statuses).

Now, as I see that this pay later isn't meant to be for all the products, then you will have to use "Warehouse" to sort your different type of products.
- Warehouse A : for regular product that can be paid directly at the end of the Checkout.
- Warehouse B : For product that can be paid directly.
=> Then you will have to associate your Warehouse with a "manual" Shipping method (without any cost) and with same idea a
"manual" payment in order to mute your order to "pending" status, later when the shop owner have edited the command and add
Shipping cost or product, he will update the orders to created (or a custom order status like "waiting for payment"

Regards

Last edit: 1 month 4 weeks ago by Philip.

• Thank you received: 4
  • Hikashop Business
1 month 2 weeks ago #359658

Thanks, I think this might work. Will look into it next week, but it sounds like it may do the trick!

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds