Error after update to 5.0.3

• Thank you received: 3
1 month 3 weeks ago #359445

-- HikaShop version -- : 5.0.3
-- Joomla version -- : 4.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 8.1.27
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : count(): Argument #1 ($value) must be of type Countable|array, bool given
administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/filter.php:2157

I have an error after update from 5.0.2 to 5.0.3: count(): Argument #1 ($value) must be of type Countable|array, bool given administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/filter.php:2157

Any ideas?

Thanks

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
1 month 3 weeks ago #359446

Hi,

I checked the line 2157 of the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/filter.php in the install package of HikaShop Business 5.0.3 available on our website and I see no count() call there:
i.imgur.com/Rs4Pbry.png

So first, download again the install package of HikaShop Business on our website and install it again on yours. Then, check if you still have the error. If you do, the line number should be different. In that case, please provide the new line number so that we can look into it.
If not, then it means that the version of the filter.php file is not the one from the install package. In that case, rename the file via FTP to something else in order to deactivate it and install the HikaShop install package again. It will add the filter.php from the package.
Then, please try again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds