i want to report recaptcha disappeared

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 2 months ago #5287

hi

i update 1.4.2 to 1.4.3 and the recaptcha disappeared of my forms register.

i read in this update the recaptcha change.

always i put the sintaxis "{captcha}" in the end of view/login_register in version 1.4.0 , 1.4.1 , 1.4.2 but in this update disappeared

i need it change of position ? :huh:

Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by chaka.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13036
13 years 2 months ago #5288

Hi,

First, for other users, this catpcha is not related to the recaptcha plugin we provide.

In 1.4.3 we moved the registration view of the checkout to its own view so that you can have your registration page handled by HikaShop. Thus, the old registration isn't used anymore. Thus, if you added some cusotmization to it, you will have to reapply it to the new registration view file which is now in the view user of the front end.

13 years 2 months ago #5289

hi nicolas
the sintaxis of recaptcha google dont work

how i use the recaptcha plugin your provide.??

Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by chaka.

13 years 2 months ago #5291

13 years 2 months ago #5295

thanks B)

13 years 2 months ago #5812

Hello,

I just recently installed hikashop starter (version 1.4.3) and I do not see the recaptcha plugin as outlined in the documentation. It does not appear there was a recaptcha plugin installed with the hikashop component. Installing the standard recaptcha pluging for joomla does not appear to cause the recaptcha to work at registration either. Is there something more that needs to occur (i.e. modification of PHP file to trigger captcha plugin)?

Note: recaptcha does appear on the joomla contact us page so the plugin is working, just not with hikashop.

Any thoughts?

thanks,

13 years 2 months ago #5814

Hi,

The ReCaptcha plugin we made is not included in HikaShop but can be downloaded on that page:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...-with-recaptcha.html
This ReCaptcha plugin we made is not made to work on the contact us page so I suppose that you installed another ReCaptcha plugin. We cannot provide assistance for other ReCaptcha plugins.

13 years 2 months ago #5816

Thanks for the super fast response.

Sorry, I didn't see the download link on that page. I have it installed now and it works.

However, have you considered using a different approach so that if someone wants recpatcha on the contact us page etc. that we can use the Joo Recaptcha (or similar) without conflict. If you use the Hikashop recaptcha and Joo recaptcha (just as an example) they conflict and cause fatal site error (I'm assuming because they are based on same code and try to register the same elements twice).

If we only use Hikashop recaptcha there is no protection on contact us page which leaves site open for spambots.

Thanks again for the quick support. Looking forward to hearing any suggestions on contact us page.

13 years 2 months ago #5817

On our end the plugin checks that the functions are not already registered before creating them.
You should try to set the ordering of both plugins so that your contact plugin has an ordering value lower to ours. That might solve the problem.

Since HikaShop has a registration page, our goal was to have a solution for spam on registration which is why the plugin doesn't work with the contact form.

13 years 2 months ago #5818

Well Done.

The only think I noticed is that when the Joo Recaptcha plugin registers before yours does, your plugin style is always red. Regardless of Joo Recaptcha style or your style settings. not a big deal. I can live with the Red style. just thought I would let you know.

thanks for your support,

13 years 2 months ago #5819

The Recaptcha message is done with the joomla error messaging system. The styling of these messages is handled by your template so you should check on that.

13 years 2 months ago #6126

hello,

My comment was only that the recaptcha style (selected in your plugin settings) is always red when the Joo Recaptcha plugin is also enabled. If you disable the Joo Recaptcha plugin then you can select any style from your pluging settings (red, clear, black, clean) and they all work.

Another thing I noticed is that if both plugins are enabled, Joo Recaptcha and the Hikashop Recaptcha then all recaptcha attempts fail with a recaptcha mismatch. It appears that it is not possible to have these 2 recaptcha plugins enabled at the same time. Disabling either one will allow the other to work fine.

thanks,

13 years 2 months ago #6136

Ok. We'll look at adding the possibility to add our plugin on the contact forms in the future so that you can only use HikaShop's plugin for everything.

13 years 2 months ago #6138

We updated the package of the recaptcha plugin. It is now possible to display it on contact forms.

13 years 2 months ago #6168

Great.

I will try it today. Thanks again for the super fast response and solution.

Great work!

12 years 7 months ago #24243

Hi Nicolas,

This plugin downloads fine for me, but when I try to install, it isnt found in my downloads?

12 years 7 months ago #24255

The plugin downloads fine and I could find it in my download folder, no problem on our end...

12 years 7 months ago #24490

My mistake :blush:

Im getting spammed left right and center via the HS registration, and none of the captcha plugs/extension work because they clash with the rockettheme templates.

Anyone know of a solution to this? I have tried also the registration validator to no avail.

Cheers :)

12 years 7 months ago #24504

Our recaptcha plugin works fine, why not use it ?

12 years 7 months ago #24518

Indeed it does work fine - actually the only one that works on RT templates, but now it clashes with the ssl :S

It works perfectly on the forms, but as soon as I change the setting to : after the email address input, the page becomes insecure.

I will keep fiddling, and see what happens :)

Thanks!

Time to create page: 0.102 seconds