Alpha user points

• Thank you received: 0
13 years 2 months ago #5620

Is there a way NON-Commercially to use alpha user points with Hika?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
13 years 2 months ago #5624

Non commercially or commercially there is no integration with alpha user points yet.
You can build your own integration plugin for HikaShop and Alpha user points if you know PHP. We provide a documentation to create plugins for HikaShop ( www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...r-documentation.html ) and I'm sure that AUP have their own documentation for that as well.

13 years 2 months ago #5625

this might work. I have some knowledge of php. and jooomla.

13 years 2 months ago #5641

I would also be interested if you manage to produce a plugin!

My thoughts were 2 possible methods;

1. The user can click on a link to convert their points to coupons - i.e 1000 points = £10 voucher etc

or

2. A payment style plugin to use points directly during the checkout process to either pay the full amount or part of it.

As it stands I think it will take my users a long time to accumulate enough points to convert to coupons but my current setup requires them to complete a form and submit it to me who will manually create the coupons - would be much nicer to be automated.

Take it easy
Simon

13 years 2 months ago #5642

yeah, same way with me. We want to do a "guild bank shop" where they use the points to "purchase" gear / mats from our guild bank. They get few points for just doing daily type stuff, but get major points for accomplishments in game and participating in guild events.

• Thank you received: 13064
13 years 6 days ago #14230

The latest version now includes an integration with alphaUserPoints in the commercial editions so that your customers can earn points when buying products and use them on their orders payment:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...userpoints-form.html

Time to create page: 0.071 seconds