Updates?

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 8 months ago #22964

Can you post either in the forums or on the homepage when updates are release. I am not a twitter user so I missed the last update which had things I needed. I only found the update as I was reading a forum entry talking about an issue with the latest update. After going to the update page on my site I realized there was an update. An email to all users at least paying users would be great as until I have a problem I don't go hunting for updates.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
12 years 8 months ago #22974

We will send a newsletter at the beginning of next week. We were waiting to be sure that everything was ok before telling everyone that they could update.
That's why you didn't get any email yet.
Also, as you said, we publish immediately the information on twitter for persons who want to be notified rapidly.

12 years 8 months ago #23118

any idea when the next version of Hika shop with a better search module will come?

thanks

12 years 8 months ago #23119

In a month.

12 years 6 months ago #26751

I've just noticed the version available to be downloaded is different from the first version I had, my version was 1.5.2 and the available is now 1.5.4 . I am wondering if the new version have a better search integration? IMHO this is the only thing needed for HikaShop to be considered a complete professional e-commerce software.

12 years 6 months ago #26763

Yes. You can new create filters via the menu Display->Filters in the Business edition in order to display filters on your products listings so that your customers can more easily find the products they want.

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds