Presales Monthly billing

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 6 months ago #28320

First I must say by following the forums 99% of my questions have been answered. I must say so far this is perfect for what I have been looking for. I have limited five other pieces of software for just this one. Good show, very good show!

The question I do have, is what software works with Hiki in conjunction with doing monthly billing or is there one that you would highly recommend please?

Thank you

"It is by Caffeine alone that I set my mind in motion. It is by the Beans of Java, that my thoughts acquire speed. The hands acquire shakes; the shakes become a warning. It is by Caffeine alone that I set my mind in motion.
RedTalkers Web Design, Development, SEO

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
12 years 5 months ago #28322

There is no subscription system in HikaShop to handle that and no integration with another tool for that.
I don't have any particular recommendation. I know that ambrasubs, AEC and OSE membership are used a lot for that.

12 years 5 months ago #28387

Last question; Which one do I need to purchase in order to do like the demo in which you see the options?

Thank you

"It is by Caffeine alone that I set my mind in motion. It is by the Beans of Java, that my thoughts acquire speed. The hands acquire shakes; the shakes become a warning. It is by Caffeine alone that I set my mind in motion.

• Thank you received: 13071
12 years 5 months ago #28390

If you're talking about the options on that page www.demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=c...ayout=show&Itemid=91 it's available in both the Essential and the Business edition.

12 years 5 months ago #28393

Thank you so much.

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds