Characteristics

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 5 months ago #29689

First thank you for the link to fix the Characteristics and tabs on the fly. It worked perfect.

The last problem is when I do switch between prices it does not change the title.

ie. Title="Bronze SEO Package: "Bronze Pro" The "Bronze Pro" should change to "Bronze Standard". If that is not possible to do then how would I just take the second part out?

Here is the link to the web page

"It is by Caffeine alone that I set my mind in motion. It is by the Beans of Java, that my thoughts acquire speed. The hands acquire shakes; the shakes become a warning. It is by Caffeine alone that I set my mind in motion.
RedTalkers Web Design, Development, SEO

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
12 years 5 months ago #29708

As, you can see in the error console of your browser on that page, you have javascript errors:
bronze-seo-package:410 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token ILLEGAL
bronze-seo-package:416 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected string

It comes from the "BTBuckets Code for Joomla by Analytics For Joomla v1.0" javascript which is broken. If you deactivate that thing, it should then work as expected.

12 years 5 months ago #29713

ok I took out BTBuckets. Still having the problem.

"It is by Caffeine alone that I set my mind in motion. It is by the Beans of Java, that my thoughts acquire speed. The hands acquire shakes; the shakes become a warning. It is by Caffeine alone that I set my mind in motion.

• Thank you received: 13069
12 years 5 months ago #29730

Now, the problem comes from the fact that the span class of the product name is removed by something on your website.
Here is a thread about that:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/4-how-...-variants.html#21254

12 years 5 months ago #29734

ok I will take a look into this and get back to you.

Edited: That did the trick.

Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by Wowakan.

12 years 5 months ago #29735

I just wanted to add that I ma using a Rocket theme. I will do some more investigation into this and see what is going on.

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds