HikaShop Integration with K2

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 1 month ago #42489

Hello,

I am relatively new to Joomla and Hikashop. The support from this forum and the people at my host have rapidly decreased the learning curve. I have also recently discovered K2. I was wondering how does Hikashop integrate with K2 and its function. I searched the forum and K2 was not even listed as a search result so my first guess is that it may not be necessary. In other words, there is enough functionally in the core Joomla! with HikaShop that an item like K2 is simply not necessary, maybe.

What are your experiences with HikaShop and K2? Please share.

Thanks in advance,,

Peter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
12 years 1 month ago #42656

On our end, there are no integrations that we know of with K2.
Integrations between CCKs and shopping carts are usually done to be able to customized the display of listings/pages of items or add fields of information. In HikaShop, you can already do that by default with the view editions, the numerous display options, and the custom fields. I'm thinking that it's probably why there isn't much demands for this. Besides, you can always use the HTML add to cart buttons in your K2 items if you just want to have an add to cart button on your K2 items which then goes to the HikaShop checkout.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds