Change the product listing image link?

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 1 month ago #43413

Is there a way to change the href of the each image for product listings? I have a tab module that is displaying products in a category for each tab, ex.(500 series= 550,565,575; Alpha series=A1,A2,A3) for pages associating the products by trade rather than series. I have a "buy online" menu link in the Main Navigation of the site. I want to change the href of these images to take me to the product pages i already have set up through the "Buy online" section. The pages i already have setup are displayed how i want them. the pages that are targeted by these images are missing some of my modules. I just want to change the target to my own urls. How can I do this?

OR

Is there a way to add a cart module AND my own custom HTML module(containing my newsletter form) to these already targeted product detail pages?

Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by CDCLarue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13082
12 years 1 month ago #43583

So I understand that your products listings are made by hikashop content modules. In that case, you need to set the "menu" option of the hikashop options of your modules to one menu which is already set up. Then the links of the products of these listings should direct automatically to the products with the display options of your menu.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds