• Thank you received: 2
5 years 2 months ago #303065

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.scopeslipstop.com/nl/winkel-2
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome

Hi All,

I'm having a lot of struggles to change the layout of the invoice pdf plugin. I've read a lot of history on the forum, but none seems to help.

As soon as I change something in the invoice.php (even when it's just a color), it generates directly 2 pages and the first page is ony a questionmark and the second page is the correct version. I have noooo clue why the plugin is doing that.

Second is that I am able to add a logo, but in the best case scenario I would like to add a full image on the background of the company which I'm working for.

Don't you have somewhere a document where is written how to change things? As these are common questions I assume?

But it starts with the questionmark which is popping up all the time as soon as I make a change in the invoice.php

Thanks

Martijn

Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by geenidee3.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
5 years 2 months ago #303089

Hi,

The PDF invoice plugin uses the HTML2PDF library:
www.html2pdf.fr/
So basically, you can read their documentation:
github.com/spipu/html2pdf/blob/master/doc/README.md
Basically, it's standard HTML/CSS plus extra tags so that the library can handle things that usually are not necessary in standard HTML like a footer.

Now regarding the question mark you have, I can only think that you do something wrong. But without the code of invoice.php that you have I can't say if that's the case and if so, what is the problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.044 seconds