Error when enabling the attach invoice plugin for hikshop.

• Thank you received: 1
2 years 6 months ago #336134

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.23
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome & Version 87.0.4280.141 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Hi

I have just purchased and installed the "attach invoice plugin" for hikashop. when I set it to enable and tried to purchase a free product. The page that it flips to just says "The requested page can't be found." and no confirmation e-mail is sent.
This works fine as soon as I un-enable this plugin. I have not tried to purchase something which cots yet just a free item.
The URLs for both enable and enabled of the plugin are the same
"index.php/checkout/checkout/confirm/cart_id-27630"

Do you have any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks
Mike

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
2 years 6 months ago #336135

Hi,

This indicates that there is an error with the processing of the page by the PHP engine and your web server displays that generic error message.
Usually in that case, the real PHP error message is logged in the PHP error log.
So you would have to check there to get the real error message (a "Fatal error" ) which will explain what is the problem.
However, from what you wrote, and knowing that the plugin works fine for everyone else, it's likely that the issue is related to the PHP processing hitting a memory limit due to the extra processing needed by the plugin. So increasing the memory_limit of your php.ini might be the solution. But we would need the real error message to confirm that this will help.
Could you get a copy of the PHP error log ? You might need to ask your hosting support.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.052 seconds