Shipstation

• Thank you received: 2
2 years 2 months ago #339501

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.5
-- Joomla version -- : 4.0.3
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.14
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla Firefox 97.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : There are no errors. In the text order, everything seems to be fine.

Hello. I configured the plugin according to this www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/3...n-plugin-method.html
I don't see any errors in the console or logs.

But I also don't see my test order in shipstation.com. What am I doing wrong? Can you explain how the plugin works? Why is it needed? What does integration with shipstation.com give?

Attachments:
Last edit: 2 years 2 months ago by Kavaliauskas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 610
2 years 2 months ago #339504

Hello,

Your HikaShop Shipstation plugin seems to be well configured on your backend, now we wonder if you have be able to configure your custom store ?

From our Documentation, it's here , but unfortunately the Shipstation account settings have slightly change.
Then, follow me step by step, you will find the required settings :
1. On the top-right, click on the Gear Wheel button
2. Then on the left side, click on "Selling Channels" => "Store Setup"
3. In the middle of the screen, click on " + Connect a Store or Marketplace" button
4. Look for "Custom Store", and enter your Shipstation account references (same than in your HikaShop Shipstation plugin)
5. And most important, process a "Test connection" like shown in this screenshot :

=> If the test is validated, then your website is connected to the Shipstation servers.

"Can you explain how the plugin works? Why is it needed? What does integration with shipstation.com give?"
The Shipstation will allow to automatically updated your order with data around the shipping process, by example :
- Import your HikaShop order directly in Shipstation Database that will then be able to update your order on your HikaShop
- Shipstation will add shipping data directly in your backend and frontend order form, your email, with shipping service name, package number and tracking number.

- And so, it can update your order from "Confirmed" to "Shipped"

Learn more around Shipstation :
- In our Plugin documentation, here
- Directly on the Shipstation documentation page, here

Hope this will help us to progress on your subject.
Regards

Last edit: 2 years 2 months ago by Philip.

2 years 2 months ago #339515

"The Shipstation will allow to automatically updated your order with data around the shipping process, by example :" - I need to transfer product images and attached files to products in Shipstation. Is it possible?

2 years 2 months ago #339516

"Then, follow me step by step, you will find the required settings :" - I did this yesterday. The connection test passed without errors.
I even see some activity. But I don't see any orders.

Attachments:

2 years 2 months ago #339520

Hello,

"I need to transfer product images and attached files to products in Shipstation. Is it possible?"
Shipstation plugin already transfert product image, now for your attached file can you detail a little more your idea ?
What kind of file and for what purpose please?
This will help us to answer you more precisely.

"The connection test passed without errors. I even see some activity. But I don't see any orders."
Did you try to process an import manually with the update button :

If that always change nothing, then please provide your order statuses screenshot (from Main HikaShop configuration in System dropdown => Order statuses)
In order to explain you our point, you have to know that an order will be export to Shipstation servers only when an invoice have been created, maybe for a reason or another you have modify order statuses settings, and that's why no order is exported.

Awaiting your returns
Regards

Last edit: 2 years 2 months ago by Philip.

2 years 2 months ago #339537

"Shipstation plugin already transfert product image, now for your attached file can you detail a little more your idea ?
What kind of file and for what purpose please?" - my task is to integrate my website with Printful. Like this www.printful.com/dashboard/connect/shipstation

" Did you try to process an import manually with the update button :" - I tried it. But nothing happened. I can give you access to the admin panel of my site.

Attachments:

2 years 1 month ago #339550

Hello,

Yes, so far we don't see why orders haven't been exported to Shispstation, then you're right, the next step is for us to go in your backend.
And so, please provide these elements :
- Url link to your backend access
- Backend user references (with maximum ACL levels)

=> Use our Contact us form in order to provide these elements, and don't forget to add an Url link to this topic (in order to keep the link between all elements).

For your integration with Shipstation and Printful, sorry but we're not sure we're connecting all the dots...
Do you have any documentation that will allow us to better understand the process and the kind of the files that should be exported to Shipstation?

After investigate on printful website (Website/Shipstation/Printful on Prinful page & Shipstation documentation ), we aren't even sure that the communication of associated files with your products is really required.

For us, and so far we think that maybe via Shipstation, you can already works with Printful
But maybe we are wrong...

Awaiting your returns.
Regards

Last edit: 2 years 1 month ago by Philip.

2 years 1 month ago #339552

I have sent you login information.
Other questions about Printful are no longer relevant. Focus on integration with Shipstation.

2 years 1 month ago #339553

Hello,

Unfortunately, there is something that redirect us directly to your home page, so far impossible for us to reach the backend.
Can you correct this, and notify us when the access to backend will be possible for us.

Regards

2 years 1 month ago #339569

Disabled protection. Try again.

2 years 1 month ago #339607

Hello,

Thanks for your elements, this allow us to make progress our Shipstation plugin, but in order to be sure can you provide an update of your plugin to see if that solve your current issue.

Awaiting your returns.
Regards

2 years 1 month ago #339608

Hello. I don't see this plugin in my downloads.

Attachments:

2 years 1 month ago #339610

I found. Testing...

2 years 1 month ago #339611

I updated the plugin and tested the order. There are no results. I can send you access to my shipstation.com account so you can check for yourself.

2 years 1 month ago #339612

I sent you access.

2 years 1 month ago #339616

Hello,

We process some tests on your website, and analyze your website, and so far it seems that the plugin work now as expected.
=> Check your self your HikaShop log, shipstation process export as expected (learn more about HikaShop log ).

Now, maybe there is something wrong on Shipstation servers, in details that can be your Shipstation account, in your settings, your registration ?
We think that your best move is to see with Shipstation support, hope you will find your solution OR get clues in order to progress on your subject.
Regards

Last edit: 2 years 1 month ago by Philip.

2 years 1 month ago #339628

Thanks for the answer. I'll try to write to them now.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip

2 years 1 month ago #339631

Hello,

We hope that you will get your solution, and if you have new elements which implies that we must correct or update our plugin, we will be very interested in this information!
Remaining at your disposal for any further information.

Regards

2 years 1 month ago #339744

Hello. I have been discussing this issue with Shipstation support for the last three days.

Shipstation support: "thank you for providing that email and information. When looking at the account the store does appear to be connected and is developing a store feed. It may be as we earlier mentioned the status mapping does not match your store settings.

Currently, these are the statues you have set to your custom store:

Your orders would need to have one of the following statuses to import. For example, if your order has a status that is different than those listed like " Complete" or "in-process" those would not match so they will not import."

My answer: "Here is the order information.

I tried changing the name of the order status in my store and made a new order. But I still don't see this order in ShipStation. What am I doing wrong?

"
Shipstation support: "we were able to pull the most recent store feeds that were sent to ShipStation and I have added those below. One being an .XML file with the call that was made and one being .txt file with an order. You can see that the order number is L10 and has the status of confirmed. The status would need to be sent to us as one of the earlier statuses I mentioned that are supported.

As for the other recent orders you created Q14 and M11, we did not see those in the store feed.

You will need to reach out to the host/developer of your custom store to edit the order status that is sent to us and ensure that the order call includes the needed information.

Our article here goes over the Get and Post calls that would need to be made when using a custom store: help.shipstation.com/hc/en-us/articles/3...35b0b60#get-call-0-4 "

Attachments:

2 years 1 month ago #339745

There seems to be something wrong with your plugin. Or I misunderstood the answer from Shipstation.

Time to create page: 0.142 seconds