Shipstation

• Thank you received: 609
2 years 1 month ago #339768

Hello,

There are several of our customer that use Shipstation and so, if you have our Shipstation plugin (free version or paid version), that's why we are not sure that the problem finds these roots in the plugin itself.

Now, in order to progress in your subject and have the maximum clues around your issue, please keep the Shipstation Debug mode turn On.
Now let us sometimes in order to investigate more around your subject (and directly in your website backend, so keep your provided backend user active)

We will continue to notify us if we need more from you or had make any progress.
Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2
2 years 1 month ago #339775

"if you have our Shipstation plugin (free version or paid version)" - You know for sure that I have a paid version.

"that's why we are not sure that the problem finds these roots in the plugin itself." - that is why I sent you my correspondence with Shipstation.

" Now, in order to progress in your subject and have the maximum clues around your issue, please keep the Shipstation Debug mode turn On." - Ok.

"Now let us sometimes in order to investigate more around your subject (and directly in your website backend, so keep your provided backend user active). We will continue to notify us if we need more from you or had make any progress." - OK. You have access to the site's admin panel and to my Shipstation account.

2 years 1 month ago #339782

Hello,

We have investigate in your website, and some elements appear and can explain why you have 2 order that aren't export to Shipstation (and despite their "Confirmed" status), in details, H7 & K9 have no shipping address and so, no wonder why they aren't import in Shipstation.
If you have a regular order without Shipping method and address then HikaShop consider it's a product that don't need to be deliver service (because these products are surely dematerialized products or else).

If that not the case how do you proceed to create this 2 orders ? From the backend ? Does this products really need a shipping process ?

Awaiting your returns to progress on your subject.
Regards

Last edit: 2 years 1 month ago by Philip.

• Thank you received: 2
2 years 4 weeks ago #339803

All orders were created only from the front of the site.

I have placed two more orders. But they didn't show up in shipstation either.

Attachments:

2 years 3 weeks ago #339807

Hello,

Yes, and you can see that this order is exported in your log file (From Main HikaShop configuration, and in Main tab => Files part).

Honestly, if the plugin create the xml we don't know why Shipstation didn't have these 2 orders...
All the plugin job is to create an Xml and send it to Shipstation, your log show that eveyrting works as expected on our side...

Unfortunately, on our side we don't know what else to tell you, except as soon as there must be something on the Shipstation side... Either something we don't know (and which has to change in Shipstation standards) or your account settings, or problems on Shipstation servers...

regards

Last edit: 2 years 4 weeks ago by Philip.

Time to create page: 0.084 seconds