pdf invoice shows no product(s)

• Thank you received: 21
  • Hikashop Business
2 months 2 weeks ago #359087

-- HikaShop version -- : 5.0.3
-- Joomla version -- : 5.0.2
-- PHP version -- : 8.1

Hi,

Since the latest update to 5.0.3 sometimes (not always) the pdf invoice doesn't show the product(s) of the order. See screenshot.

I think it only applies to orders where a product is added or changed in the backend.

Attachments:
Last edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by michelpouli.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13079
2 months 2 weeks ago #359093

Hi,

Please provide a backend access and a backend access so that we can look at the situation because we don't have the problem on our end.

• Hikashop Business
2 months 2 weeks ago #359114

Hi Nicolas,

Ivé sended you a pm. with this topicnumber.

2 months 2 weeks ago #359120

Hi,

Everything looks fine to me with the data of the order from what I can see in your backend.
To me, it looks like a customization issue in the invoice template file of the PDF invoice plugin.
I would need a FTP access in order to check the situation in there.

2 months 2 weeks ago #359136

Hi,

Thanks. I've looked into it. The problem is that on this order with the invoice id 249382, you have only one product, and this product is an option of another product which has been deleted from the order.
Also, since you have the "group options with product" setting activated in the HikaShop configuration, options are displayed together with their main product, with their name below the name of the main product in the row of the main product.
So it's actually normal that the invoice of this order doesn't display any product.
This has nothing to do with the update to HikaShop 5.0.3. You would have had the same behavior with any version of HikaShop in the past.
It seems that the problem is caused by something changing with how you're using HikaShop on your end.
Now, the question is why you deleted the main product without deleting its option too ?

• Hikashop Business
2 months 2 weeks ago #359148

Hi,

Thanks. I understand what your saying, but don't know how this happend. As I can't see why this is an option in the order (its not marked as option). I know this is a fairly new feature so I never used this in the past. Maybe I used the option by mistake. So, as I understand well, disabling the "group optins with product" wil prevent this in the future?

2 months 1 week ago #359154

Hi,

Well, yes and no.
This option will also affect how products with options are displayed in the cart, checkout and invoice.
Do you have products with options in your shop ?
If no, then yes, you can turn off this setting. If yes, you'll see that it affect how the product and the options are displayed in the cart, and if people can buy several products with options in the same order, you likely want to keep that option turned on, in order to know which option is linked with which product in the order.

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds