Batch processing of orders

• Thank you received: 1
10 years 2 months ago #142058

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.pramhandwarmers.co.uk/
-- HikaShop version -- : Busines 2.23

Hi,

I'm trying to find a way to speed up the order processing.
At the moment when I receive an order the order status will be created , then when the customer pays in Paypal or Worldpay the order status automatically change to Confirmed. That is working all good.
When I receive lets say 10 orders during the day and I go and process them, at the moment I have to open every individual order to be able to print an invoice and packing note. When the packaging is done and items are shipped I have to go in again change the status to shipping on each order.

IS there a better way how to batch process multiple orders?

Thank you
regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 403
10 years 2 months ago #142266

Hi,

There are not much thing you can do to improve this batch processing. One thing would be to use the massaction system to change the status of the day orders in one click. You can indeed create this massaction which will change the status of the orders created today to confirmed and either use the cron task to launch it every day at midnight or trigger it manually at the end of the day.
You can also use this system to display the orders of the day that have not been treated yet, it's up to you.
Here is the documentation: www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...massaction-form.html you'll find this feature in System>Mass actions

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds