Mass action is not showing adresses

• Thank you received: 1
9 years 7 months ago #170848

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.19
-- PHP version -- : ?
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error mesage

Hello i want to get a csv file by using the mass action. However no matter what i do it is not showing the adress of the customers in the file. When i select data-order it is showing everything exept the adress information. When i choose data-adres it is showing the adresses but not the information about the order so i cant use it.

The point is to get a csv file that is showing the ordernumber in combination with the shipping adres and contact email.

Is there going something wrong? I tried all options as far as i know. Any tips for me?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2322
9 years 7 months ago #170903

Hi,

When setting up the mass action, you have to select the "order" data, and in the action, select "export a csv file".
Then it will display many columns with checkboxes, just check the desired checkboxes, the ones for the order, user details and addresses.

This way you should have a csv file with all the needed data.

9 years 7 months ago #170947

Hi thanks for the quick reply. However i did try to explane that the way you explane is not working. For some reason when i select order and then the checkboxes user e-mail ordernumber and adresses it is only showing user e-mail and ordernumber. There is no street, no postalcode no city nothing. No matter if i select every option or a few the adress is never showing.

• Thank you received: 13064
9 years 7 months ago #171054

Hi,

Could you provide a screenshot of your mass action settings so that we can reproduce the problem ?

9 years 7 months ago #171079

Hello,

Here are two printscreens. One of the settings in the back and one of the csf file that is made with these settings.

Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by extreme.

9 years 7 months ago #171139

Hi,

In the action, thanks to select only 2-3 fields of the order part and few fields for the address one.
This way it will be easiest to see the desired result.

For the addresses, you have shipping_address_id, billing_address_id, etc. They are separated into shipping and billing part.

I just tried on my local and it's working fine.

9 years 7 months ago #171197

Well i did trie it again. I attacht a prinstreen of the settings and of the csvfile. As you can see i dont get any adressinformation. Just numbers.

Attachments:

9 years 7 months ago #171239

Hi,

I am still not able to reproduce the issue on my end. I have the address informations in the exported csv file.
What kind of checkout are you using ? Guest, registration ?

9 years 7 months ago #171306

We are using both options. The people can choose. However for both options the adress is not showing. I know this because i made a csv file for all orders made.

9 years 7 months ago #171912

Hi,

Thanks to give me a backend and ftp access via private message, don't forget the url to that topic ;)

9 years 7 months ago #171980

ok send you a private message

9 years 7 months ago #172087

Hi,

Problem solved. You don't had the latest version of the massaction class.
Are you sure that your version is 2.3.2 ?

9 years 7 months ago #172095

Hello,

Thanks for taking a look. I attacht a image of the version that is showing in hikashop. You can see it for yourself.
However i still have two problems.

1. The csv.file i export has now the adressinformatoin. Thanks for that. However now it is showing both shipping and billingadress. I would like to show only the shippingadress. Is there a way to hide the billingadress? There is no special option to choose between them.

2. When i add images/stories/orders/ to the export pad nothing is happening after a customer confirmends an order. If i understand it correct the massaction should create a csv file in this folder. Is the pad wrong or are the settings wrong? i ad an printsreen of the settings just to be sure.

Attachments:

9 years 7 months ago #172099

Hi,

Sorry the fix will be on HikaShop 2.3.3, you have the latest version ;)

1. There is no options for that, you will have to edit the hikashop massaction order plugin in order to remove the data related on the billing address.

2. Thanks to try with the absolute path.

9 years 7 months ago #172280

Hello,
Thanks for the explaning but its still not working. I did ad the absolute pad but no csv.file is downloaded to the folder. If i take the pad away it will download to the pc but as soon i put the pad in there nothing happends anymore. Is this another one of the old problems? Anything i can do? If you want you can use the old logins to check it yourself.

Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by extreme.

• Thank you received: 4004
9 years 7 months ago #172282

Hi,

The feature to save the CSV is working fine during my latest tests.
Please be sure that the absolute path you enter is right and that your server have the write access. If the server can't create a file in that folder, the mass action won't be able to save the CSV file.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

9 years 6 months ago #172360

Hello,

Thanks for the answers. However we are sure this is all ok. We asked our server company to take a look and the confirmed that we now have the aboslute pad and the right server rights. However nothing is happening. I'm sorry to say but i think that there is maybe something else wrong in the codes or the way its is? I would apreciated it if you coudl take a look.

• Thank you received: 4004
9 years 6 months ago #172367

Hi,

I fixed the path, it's working fine now.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Jerome.

9 years 6 months ago #172423

Hello, Thanks for helping. For who is wondering they did ad /export.csv after the absolute pad. However there are many problems now. First off all the file cant be openend true joomla's backend. I have to use ftp to get the file...

Second and even a bigger problem is that the file is not showing the selected filters. It is just showing the last made order in the file. When i take away the absolute pad and just download the csv file myself it is showing the orders according to the filters. Wich can be many orders at the same time. Because we put it on showing all confirmend orders and not just the last one. Its even showing orders that are made but not confirmend..

So somehow i gues the filters are not working when downloaded to the pad..

Ones more i ask for your help. :)

9 years 6 months ago #172464

Hi,

1. Yes we just save the csv file where you want, then to open it there is maybe existing components on Joomla or you have to use a software for that.

2. You mean that the export is wrong when setting up a path but correct when downloading directly the csv file ?
It's a very strange thing as the two exports are made the same way, it's just at the end of the process that we save the file or show the download interface. The content is exactly the same. There is maybe some missing corrections, so thanks to wait for HikaShop 2.3.3 with all the mass action corrections.

Time to create page: 0.100 seconds