Mass action is not showing adresses

• Thank you received: 1
9 years 6 months ago #172557

1. ok

2. well thats sucks.. When is 2.3.3 coming?

3. as the csv.file is still working when i upload it myself we desided to make a special login for a new user. This new user should only have acces to the massaction page so he could upload the file himself. However now we get to a new problem. We created a new joomla group and linked this to special the special level. At hikashop options we gave acces to this group.

So now only users in this group have acces to the component hikashop. This is ok but now we want to hide the rest of the hikashop options. So we did go to hikashop-system- configuration- acceslevel. Here we checked all boxes so nothing would show..

Then we did login with a special user and somethings worked. The user could only see the hikashop component and if you click on this it would not show the list of options anymore like warehouse valuta etc etc. (only massaction because we left this on)

However it still is showing a dropdown menu with products categorie etc etc. And when we click on this we can still go into the products and change them. How is it possible that this dropdown is still showing when we hide all options accept massaction?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2322
9 years 6 months ago #172641

Hi,

2. This should come soon.

3. I just tried to set it on my end and it's working fine, the created user is well restricted to only the mass action part.
He can see the products via Components > HikaShop > Products but can't do anything else than exporting the data.
Same thing for the other things.

Thanks to check again the restriction settings, and be sure that the created user is not in another user group.

If you are still not able to restrict correctly, thanks to provide a screenshot of the user > group settings,groups, and HikaShop ACLs.

9 years 6 months ago #172709

Hi, What you are saying is what i'm saying. ;) However i dont want them to see anything. No products no nothing. All i want them to see is component - massaction.

Because all they have to do is open the massaction.

Is there a way you can hide this? (besides restriction)

• Thank you received: 2322
9 years 6 months ago #172755

Hi,

You can potentially hide the menus via css thanks to this kind of property in the backend template css file:

#menu-com-hikashop li{
    display: none;
}

Or create a plugin which check the user group, and if it's the mass action management user group set a redirection to the massaction part of HikaShop.

9 years 6 months ago #172897

Hi for some reason the hide none is not working. So i changed the code to

#menu-com-hikashop li{
visibility: hidden;
}

It is still showing the dropdown box but there are no links in it anymore. Its not beautiful but it wil work for now. Thanks for the help.

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds