setting mass action update

• Thank you received: 0
9 years 1 month ago #190328

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.35
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Crome las version

Hello, I have a problem with the setting of massive action, I created a feature in which I have 4 variables, when loading new products no problem because I use the reference product when I load the csv. the problem is if I change a variable, how do I change it for all the products on the site?
I would like to understand the actions set mo massive. I tried following the tutorial on the site but can not find the solution
Thank You

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2322
9 years 1 month ago #190333

Hi,

You mean that if you apply the characteristic on a product, so with 4 variables it creates 4 variants.
Then you want to change one variable, for example "File digital", you want to change this variant name for all the products ?

If it is, you just have to change the value via the menu Product > Characteristics and it will be applied on all the products.

• Thank you received: 0
9 years 1 month ago #190513

It is what I've seen, I meant if I will add a variable, now I have 4 then if I add one? I tried and adds it to all products even if it is the same family that.
Thank You

• Thank you received: 13035
9 years 1 month ago #190554

If you add a new value to a characteristic, you won't get it added to all the products using that characteristic.
You would have to either edit all the products one by one in order to add it, or use the CSV import to update all the variants fo the products with that new variant.

The following user(s) said Thank You: gioferrario@gmail.com

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds