SOLVED No product data in CSV export

• Thank you received: 4
  • Hikashop Business
9 years 1 month ago #193317

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0

HELP,
I have updated HikaShop to version 2.4.0 running on Joomla 3.4.0

I have a Mass Action to export a CSV file when an order is created. However the CSV file contains no product data is included in the csv file, only the field titles. See my attached screenshot of the CSV selection of just the Product related fields and also the attcahed CSV file which is created as a result of the order. It contains NO product information.

Please help I need to find a resolution to this issue ASAP!

Thanks

Lee

Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by ltempest. Reason: Solved

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13063
9 years 1 month ago #193335

Hi,

Could you please provide a screenshot of all the options of the mass action so that we can understand the problem ?

• Hikashop Business
9 years 1 month ago #193486

I have tried with ALL options selected and every combination, but nothing I select for the field names exports the product details.

Here is the screen shot.

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 0
9 years 1 month ago #193599

Hi,

the same problem after upgrade to 2.4.0. Meantime I'm using administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/massaction.php (version 2.3.5). There is some warning when I'm trying to make export manually, but csv looks fine.

Denis

PS.: Joomla 2.5

Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by denoo.

• Thank you received: 2322
9 years 1 month ago #193788

Hi,

There was indeed an error in the new massaction class file.
Please replace the file "administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/massaction.php" by this one:

File Attachment:

File Name: massaction.zip
File Size:16 KB

Attachments:

• Hikashop Business
9 years 1 month ago #193814

Thanks for investigating the issue. I have uploaded the file included in your post but it is still exactly the same and no product data is exported.

Please investigate and fix this ASAP my client is very unhappy!

Lee

As the previous poster mentioned the 2.3.5 massaction.php file still works when you replace the 2.4.0 version. However this only works from the Process button in the backend, through the frontend and completing an order it just gives a blank white screen.

Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by ltempest.

• Hikashop Business
9 years 1 month ago #193823

Using the 2.3.5 version of the classes/massaction.php file, as mentioned works from the backend when you click the Process button however via the frontend checkout all that is displayed is a blank white screen. With Error Reporting set to Development this is the error displayed in the frontend:

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/underdev/public_html/hunterxci/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/cart.php on line 1692

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/underdev/public_html/hunterxci/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/cart.php on line 1692

Catchable fatal error: Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string in /home/underdev/public_html/hunterxci/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/massaction.php on line 2305

• Thank you received: 2322
9 years 1 month ago #193824

Hi,

Still in the file "administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/massaction.php", function "_exportCSV()", please replace:

if(!is_array($table)) continue;
By:
if(!is_array($table) && !is_object($table)) continue;

Please give your corresponding line for the error:

Catchable fatal error: Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string in /home/underdev/public_html/hunterxci/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/massaction.php on line 2305

Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Xavier.

• Hikashop Business
9 years 1 month ago #193869

FANTASTIC,
It now seems to be working.

Thanks so much.

The catchable error has also gone I think this may have been tied to the 2.3.5 version of the massaction file running in the 2.4.0 version?

Time to create page: 0.096 seconds