Changing prices on multiple products

• Thank you received: 0
8 years 2 months ago #229356

Hello Xavier and thanks for the answer,

The solution you're proposing is not quite ideal as I would have to change manually hundreds of prices in EUR. Would there be another way to do it? Like exporting all data into csv using mass action, modifying in excel and then re-importing via product/import? The only problem I see is that mass action exports currency IDs as "EUR" "USD" etc... whereas import function needs the currency ID as a number. Or would there be a way to make it work?
Many thanks
Raphael

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2322
8 years 2 months ago #229368

Hi,

Indeed exporting and importing via CSV file is a solution, the currency codes are managed when importing the csv file in the mass actions.

8 years 2 months ago #229490

Hello,
So you mean that we can update prices by importing a csv with mass action? I remember having tried that in the past and it didn't work, I had to go through the Products/Import option to import a csv... or maybe this was fixed in the latest update?

• Thank you received: 13062
8 years 2 months ago #229508

Hi,

Yes, it's now possible to update prices with the import of CSV files in the mass action system.

6 years 4 months ago #283863

Hello Nicolas,

I need your help!
How to word the text in the operation field of mass update in order to achieve the following:
round(price.prive_value*1.05, 1)
Example: price value = 24.50. Objective with the above formula is to increase it to 25.70 instead of 25.73 which will be the result without round.

Thanks in advance!

• Thank you received: 13062
6 years 4 months ago #283864

Hi,

Change the code:
$symbols = array('%','+','-','/','*','(',')');
to:
$symbols = array('%','+','-','/','*','(',')',',');
in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/massaction.php and that should allow you to use that operation in your mass action.
We'll add that change on our end so let us know how that goes.

Time to create page: 0.083 seconds