Mass Action Processes and Cron Job Triggers but data does not update

• Thank you received: 2
6 years 1 month ago #287978

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.5

Hello,
I have a mass action setup to update only price_value from a CSV. Which works and functions fine when you manually process the mass action.
I also have a cron job setup which triggers every 30min.

But with both of these processes working the data doesn't seem to automatically update. I have attached the screen shots of both.
I have noticed a 'Hikashop Cron Plugin'. Does that need to be enabled and configured too?

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2
6 years 1 month ago #287981

Hello, I am sorry it does seem to be working and updating automatically.

However the settings I have used only seems to replace prices that already exist, what settings would I use to add prices onto a product which didn't have any price before?

Thanks

• Thank you received: 13035
6 years 1 month ago #287987

Hi,

In that case, you should look at using the HikaShop product cron update plugin instead of the mass action system.
The CSV import of mass actions is a simple one and it can't create prices. The one in the plugin is the same as the one in Products>Import and thus can handle a lot more things.

• Thank you received: 8
5 years 8 months ago #295856

Hello Nicolas,

We are trying to enable the Hikashop Products Cron Update Plugin. Followed the instructions in your documentations, setup the plugin and the cron job. We manage to trigger the cron job but each time we get an error "Could not retrieve the CSV file" and the path to the file. When we enter the path manually the file is loaded fine. The file is stored in a public folder under the root folder of the website.

Any suggestions?

Guy.

• Thank you received: 13035
5 years 8 months ago #295858

Hi,

Please make sure that you enter the full absolute path on your server and not the URL of the file.
If you enter a URL, the plugin has to download the file and it's possible that this is blocked by your server.
So for example, if your website root is located at /home/mywebsite/web/ on your server, then the path you need to set would be:
/home/mywebsite/web/public-folder/csvfile.csv
(of course you need to change the different parts to match with your situation)

• Thank you received: 8
5 years 7 months ago #296011

Thank you. I'll give it a try.

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds