Mass Action not trigering Automatically (After order is updated)

• Thank you received: 2
5 years 11 months ago #291472

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.33

Hi
I have created a mass action to add a person to a specific user group based on whether they have purchased a specific product.

The problem I am having is that I am using AWO Coupons to issue "Gift certificates" as a result when they use the gift certificate it is a 0 payment transaction which means Hikashop instantly confirms the order.

What I suspect is due to the order being instantly confirmed the order is not being created and then confirmed as a result the "After order is updated" trigger is not being triggered.

If i manually chance a order from created to confirmed or visa versa the mass action is triggering.

Or would it be possible to allow multiple selections in the "user group after purchase" on the product page so that I can add a person to more than just one user group

Please let me know how I can solve this

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
5 years 11 months ago #291475

Hi,

In your mass action, you need to add two triggers. One "after order is updated" and one "after order is created".
Then, have a filter on the order column "order_status" being equal to "confirmed".
That way, the mass action will be used both when the order is created and when the status is changed, but it will only execute the actions if the order is confirmed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds