Mass action not being triggered

• Thank you received: 8
5 years 4 months ago #301125

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.1

Hello,
I have set up a mass action to send an email to the site admin when a certain product is bought and the order is confirmed
here are the settings nimb.ws/eQd7XV

I have tested this by setting the product price to 0,00 but the email is not being sent (it's a product with variants, but I don't think this has nothing to do with the issue - accademiainfinita.it/shop/prodotto/regala-corso )
test order: nimb.ws/ZaQnAV
product ID: nimb.ws/dBHfrS

I do have a cronjob in place which is triggered every 15 minutes
I also tried to force the action to be triggered by clicking the "process" button, still nothing happens

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 8
5 years 4 months ago #301127

Ok I eventually received the emails. They just took more than the 15 minutes I was expecting frm the cronjob being triggered.
Still, by forcing the action to be triggered by clicking the "process" button, nothing happens

• Thank you received: 13062
5 years 4 months ago #301178

Hi,

In the configuration, under the cron tab, you can configure the "Minimum delay between two cron tasks". So if you want the mass action to be triggered every minute by the cron task, you also need to set that setting to 1 minute.
Also, in that case, you can't use the cron task system we provide with the "Create/Edit your Cron task" button as we only offer a minimum of 15 minutes between each trigger of your cron task. Instead you need to configure the cron task on your own server:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ron-task.html#server

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds