Mass Action Issues

• Thank you received: 20
  • Hikashop Essential
4 years 8 months ago #309233

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.10
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.20

Hi

I am having a couple of issues with Mass Actions.

1) I have created an action to export an excel sheet so it can be used as a stock sheet. The first product I have tried is 6" Marvel Legend. After clicking process & exporting the sheet I then save and close the mass action. When I re-open it all I see for a category is the number six. The rest of the text has been removed. I am intending to set up a number of these for various categories but this will be problematic if the category is failing, quite few product categories contain 6" or variants of.

2) My client uses a Mac and Safari. When he clicks process he does not get the option to save the generated file. I do on a PC using Firefox as per attachment. This may well be a local issue but I wondered if anyone had experienced the same problem?

Thanks

Dave

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
4 years 8 months ago #309235

Hi,

1. Without precise information, it will be hard to tell you what is wrong. Could you provide a screenshot of the settings of your mass action and a screenshot of the settings of the product and a copy of the XLS file ?

2. So what happens ? The files open automatically ? In that case, he'll have to check the settings of his browser.
www.lifewire.com/disable-open-safe-files...ing-in-safari-446562

• Hikashop Essential
4 years 8 months ago #309253

Hi Nicolas

I have attached a zip file with an MP4 video showing you the mass action. I thought this would be easier than trying to take various screenshots. I would prefer not to make the XLS publicly available, could I possibly send this via email ?

Thanks

Dave

Attachments:

4 years 8 months ago #309255

Hi,

Thank you. That's much more clear. I was able to reproduce the problem on my end and fix it.

Change the line:

$output .= ' <input class="inputbox" type="text" name="filter['.$table->table.']['.$key.']['.$column.'][value]" size="50" value="'.$value->data['value'].'" onchange="countresults(\''.$table->table.'\',\''.$key.'\')" />';
to:
$output .= ' <input class="inputbox" type="text" name="filter['.$table->table.']['.$key.']['.$column.'][value]" size="50" value="'.htmlspecialchars($value->data['value'], ENT_COMPAT, 'UTF-8').'" onchange="countresults(\''.$table->table.'\',\''.$key.'\')" />';
in plugins/system/hikashopmassaction/hikashopmassaction.php and that will fix the problem. We'll add that patch on our end too.

• Hikashop Essential
4 years 8 months ago #309272

Hi Nicolas

Thanks for the update. I have implemented it but now after saving it shows no products. I have to make a selection from the drop-down such as like and then select = again. Screenshots attached.

Thanks

Dave

Attachments:

4 years 8 months ago #309274

Hi,

That has always been like that. The number you see there is just an indication of the amount of elements matching the filter. It's calculated dynamically when you add and configure a filter, but there is no system to recalculate it when you're displaying the mass action once you've already created it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: davec

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds