Automatic mail configuration

• Thank you received: 3
3 years 3 months ago #328053

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.abierto.uy/
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.22
-- PHP version -- : 7.3

Hello good afternoon

I need to know if from hikaShop there is a way that when an order is created or confirmed, an email is automatically sent to the buyer, in which to request that they perform the product evaluation and leave a review.
I tried to do them from the Mass actions option in the hikashop panel, but it only lets me add a static email, it doesn't let me send an email to the buyer.

Thanks greetings !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13068
3 years 3 months ago #328061

Hi,

An email is already sent to the customer when the order is created / confirmed.
So why not instead modify the email sent ( order status notification and order creation notification ) via the menu System>Emails, to add the text to invite the customer to review the products ?

• Thank you received: 3
3 years 3 months ago #328105

Hello, thanks for the answer

Yes, modifying the existing email is a possibility, but I was thinking of a specific and independent email, even that it could be sent some time after the purchase, as a reminder, similar to how Mercado Libre or other ecommerce platforms do it.

If I decide to modify the existing email, could you tell me with which variable I get the url of the purchased product? in order to redirect the customer from the email to the purchased product, so that he can assess it.

Thanks greetings !

• Thank you received: 13068
3 years 3 months ago #328111

Hi,

Here is a thread where we generate the URL of the product for each product of the order in the email notification:
www.hikashop.com/support/forum/install-u...frontend.html#325439
It will make the name of the product clickable to access the product page.

There is no option to add extra emails easily. For example, you have the reminder plugin which adds two extra emails to HikaShop to notify the customers when they abandoned a cart or order after a certain period of time:
www.hikashop.com/marketplace/product/241-reminder-plugin.html
So it would be possible to add similar emails for what you want to do by developing a plugin largely based on that plugin. But it would still require at least several hours of development work to achieve that. So I would rather recommend modifying the existing email.

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds