• Hikashop Business
1 year 11 months ago #340697

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.6
-- PHP version -- : 8.1.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Brave 1.37.111
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error msg

Greetings,

I am trying to create a CSV export that shows me the price_value for a particular access_level.

I have filters set to show me all published products for Super Users (access_level 8 )

The resulting CSV correctly filters for the needed products. I can see in the database table _hikashop_price that each access level has a unique record to display its price_value and then uses the product_id to JOIN all the price_values to the appropriate record in the _hikashop_product table.

However, when I generate the CSV for export it combines all the price rows into a single row for the product in the CSV and then pipe | separates all the values for access_level. This is fine but it gives me ONLY the price for the lowest access level for price_value. I need the price_value for each access_level.

I need the price_value of all the Super Users (access_level = 8 ). This price is not listed in the price_value field.

I used to be able to generate this report with all the price_values pipe separated for all the access_level's.

Last edit: 1 year 11 months ago by Genr8r.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
1 year 11 months ago #340723

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. I was able to reproduce the problem on my end. It comes from improvments we had made to the export system to auto detect the type of the column based on the type of the column in the database. This lead to the system using the type of the database column even for merged data from several rows (like it is the case for the price columns for products with multiple prices ) instead of handling it as a text.

I've made a patch for it. Download the install package of HikaShop on our website and install it on yours and you'll get the patch.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds