Export on order created (RO CSVI)

• Thank you received: 9
  • Hikashop Multisite
10 months 3 weeks ago #351401

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.11

Hi,

I'm using RO CSVi from Rolandd.com when an order is created.
This works fine with Hikashop but when a subsale is created in HikasMarket everything export twice.

Contact with Roland about this issue:

Jeroen:
When i look at the massaction i see the order shouldn't be exported when the order_type is subsale.

But this option is ignored. I don't know if it is the problem of your plugin or hikashop itself.

Rolandd:
So as I suspected, HikaShop triggers the RO CSVI export based on order ID. I would say that the mass action should not be executed if it is a subsale as per your setting. That is something the good people at HikaShop should look into. Now RO CSVI simply runs the export because the order ID is given.

Is there another setting or way to only export Sales and not subsales?
Thakns in advance.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
10 months 3 weeks ago #351404

Hi,

I created a massaction with a trigger "after an order is updated", the exact same filter as on your screenshot, and an action "run PHP code with the code:

var_dump('main order'); exit;
Then, I changed the status of a main order, and I got the text "main order" displayed.
Finally, I changed the status of a subsale, and it worked normally, without the "main order" text being displayed.

This indicates that the filter / massaction is working as expected on my end and that an action won't be processed for subsales with that filter.

So maybe you're in a special case. Or maybe there is an interference of RO CSVI in some way. It's hard to say. I guess we'll need to look deep into the situation. We would need a backend access, a FTP access and precise instructions to reproduce the problem so that we could understand what's going on to be able to say what needs to be done.
Could you provide that via our contact form ?
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

• Thank you received: 9
  • Hikashop Multisite
10 months 3 weeks ago #351408

Hi,

The CSVi plugin uses "after an order is created" instead of updated.
Do you think this makes any difference?

Else i will setup a staging environment so you can have a look.

10 months 3 weeks ago #351417

Hi,

I don't think it makes any difference. Let us know when you have the staging env ready.

10 months 3 weeks ago #351445

Hi,

There are no actions configured in your mass action.
Without an action configured, the mass action won't do anything.

I can see you've configured a template in RO CSVI. However, I don't see how you configured it to be triggered when an order is created (I'm not familiar with the interface of RO CSVI so I'm not even sure if that's possible). Could you tell me how you did that ?
Also, I don't see any setting to restrict the export based on the order_type. I see it on other things ( i.imgur.com/4tCEAog.png ) but not the order_type.
So if I read between the lines and make some assumptions, I think that the issue is completely on RO CSVI's side and what you want is actually to ask Roland to either:
- integrate with the HikaShop mass action system to add a mass action to trigger a RO CSVI export from a massaction (I think it could be cool, and I actually thought that this is what you had configured when you contacted us)
- add an extra option on the order_type with the choices "main" and "subsale" in templates to be able to only export main orders and not vendor sub sales or vice versa.

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds