Drop Down Selection Menu

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 3 months ago #37557

I'm trying to configure Hikashop to do a drop down menu like I have on this page: portlandsalsacongress.com/index.php?opti...icle&id=55&Itemid=57 under the title "Workshops." This drop down menu allows customers to choose different options and add them to the cart.

Is this possible?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13081
12 years 3 months ago #37688

Yes.

You will have to create a products listing menu with the layout type "table" and the add to cart button displayed. If you need a dropdown for the options, you will be able to do that by creating custom fields of the table "item" via the menu Display->Custom fields in the Business edition of HikaShop.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Gemini_Salsa

12 years 3 months ago #37714

Is the drop down menu options not possible to do in the essential version (which is the one I purchased)>

12 years 3 months ago #37715

Is the drop down menu options not possible to do in the essential version (which is the one I purchased)?

• Thank you received: 13081
12 years 3 months ago #37801

You're talking about the products item custom fields in order to display dropdowns next to the add to cart button so that the user can select options for his products ?
They are only available in the Business edition.

However, for menus, you can create as many menus as you want via the joomla menu manager.

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds