Custom end.php or redirect

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 2 months ago #40807

Hi! I've been using Hikashop for a year now and love how easy it is to configure (even for newbies like me!). My site is HollywoodHairBling.com and I am using the Business Essentials version of Hikashop and Joomla 2.5.1. I'm wondering if there is a way to customize end.php or redirect to a custom end page that will thank the user for their order, state that a confirmation email has been sent, and also include a printable copy of their invoice? I'm not sure if it would be better to alter end.php or make a custom redirect? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13102
12 years 2 months ago #41012

It depends what kind of payment methods you're using.
Online payments like paypal should have a "return URL" parameter where you can specify a URL where to redirect the user after the payment.
For offline payment methods like the bank tranfer, you will indeed have to edit the "end" file of the view "checkout" via the menu Display->Views to add a message and a redirect.

The simplest might be to redirect the user to the page index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=order where he will see his orders and will be able to print them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds