Documentation for HikaShop Credit Card Plugin

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 1 month ago #41907

I am struggling to set up my first online store. Using the HELP button has been very good until I get to the Hikashop Credit Card plugin. It tells me there is no documentation. How do I get the help needed to set this up properly? Please advise....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13081
12 years 1 month ago #41908

Indeed, we didn't wrote any doc for it as it's not used a lot.
Why do you need it ?
This plugin is only to collect credit card information in order to process it manually via your own payment terminal. If you don't have any, you should use an online payment platform like PayPal for your payment transactions and thus setup the corresponding payment plugin.

• Thank you received: 0
12 years 1 month ago #41909

WOW! Thanks for the quick reply. I am setting up a store for a client/friend who is trusting me. I can certainly design a website but have never tried setting up a store. My research shows Hikashop to be the best selection. The client doesn't want to use PayPal but would only like to have people pay by credit card. Is the only option with HikaShop is to have the client collect the credit card info and then run them manually from the warehouse/Store?

• Thank you received: 13081
12 years 1 month ago #41910

HikaShop integrates with more than 20 payment processors. You can find the list here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation.html
If you don't want to use PayPal, you could use another one like authorize.net if you're in the US.

Time to create page: 0.043 seconds