Question on Reorder functionality

• Thank you received: 0
8 years 11 months ago #196843

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all

I read this forum post: www.hikashop.com/forum/orders-management...-in-cart.html#187588

I checked your documentation and there is nothing in the docs here: www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...nfig.html#main_order

that tells me anything about the "Allow customers to reorder" functionality in HikaShop.

I would like to know WHAT they can reorder.
1. Does it allow for reordering an entire previous order?
2. Would they be able to reorder products from a previous order and add it to their cart one item at a time with same or new quanity?
3. Does this reorder just reorder and add a new order without going into the cart or does it add it to the cart and they finish at that point?

Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by andrewkatz.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
8 years 11 months ago #196863

Hi,

It allows to reorder the entire selected order ; it reload all products, all item custom fields, all entries, the coupon code and it redirect the user to the checkout.
For sure, if they are restrictions or limitations, the new cart won't be the exact same than the previous order.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 0
8 years 6 months ago #213828

WE are experiencing almost the same issue. The value of our custom fields are NOT getting copied over during a reorder. We have a Top Field (Donation Field), and are using it the way you are saying in your documentation. Please let us know what we are doing wrong.

Jesper

• Thank you received: 1778
8 years 6 months ago #214248

Hello Jesper,
I just tested it with the last Hikashop version on my end and it worked fine, the value of my item custom field was correctly copied through the new order.
Can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it and test it again ?
Thanks.

• Thank you received: 1
7 years 8 months ago #245727

Hi,
I enabled the reorder and users can see the "reorder" button in their orders list, but when they will click over that, it will show main menu with two warning:
- please fill the field.
- shopping cart is empty.

do you know what's wrong?

• Thank you received: 4004
7 years 8 months ago #245729

Hi,

Please indicate the HikaShop version number you're using.
The "please fill the field" message looks like you have some item custom fields ; are you using HikaShop Business ?

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 1
7 years 8 months ago #245766

it's Bussiness 2.5.0

and yes, I have custom fields for Address, Order and Item

• Thank you received: 13037
7 years 8 months ago #245786

Hi,

I would first recommend to update to the latest version of HikaShop.
Also, it could potentially come from the custom fields being different between when the order was made and when the order is being reordered. If it changed, and that the concerned field (probably a custom item field) is required, then you would get that problem.
So you can check with a new order. And if you still have the problem, you can check with the required setting of the custom field turned off to see from which field it comes.

• Thank you received: 5
  • Hikaserial Standard
4 years 10 months ago #306790

Hello,

I am using the "copy" button to copy orders from the administration panel, but I am noticing that it does not update the price of the product if it has been modified after the creation of the copied order. Is there a possibility that when copying the order also update this data ?.

Thank you so much.

• Thank you received: 13037
4 years 10 months ago #306803

Hi,

It could be done with a plugin. But that's not the goal of the copy function which is to copy exactly what you have in one order to a new one, so I don't see it added into the core of HikaShop.
You could just implement the "onBeforeOrderCreate" trigger of the hikashop order API in your custom plugin and change the prices of the products in $order->products and update the total/taxes before the order is saved.

The following user(s) said Thank You: dvddvd

Time to create page: 0.117 seconds