- Posts: 256
- Thank you received: 2
Receiving no customer or admin hikashop emails
- dancingkazzaf
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 3 weeks ago #249450
by dancingkazzaf
Receiving no customer or admin hikashop emails was created by dancingkazzaf
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
Hello, I have been testing payments on my dev site and everything seems to be going through correctly but I am not receiving any emails from Hikashop itself. I have received a Created email sent to admin but the customer or admin receive no Confirmed emails.
I have checked that all the email plugins are published. Checked email history they all seem to be generated but I am just not receiving them.
I have gone through multiple threads on the forum but cant seem to get it to work.
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
Hello, I have been testing payments on my dev site and everything seems to be going through correctly but I am not receiving any emails from Hikashop itself. I have received a Created email sent to admin but the customer or admin receive no Confirmed emails.
I have checked that all the email plugins are published. Checked email history they all seem to be generated but I am just not receiving them.
I have gone through multiple threads on the forum but cant seem to get it to work.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 3 weeks ago #249452
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Receiving no customer or admin hikashop emails
Hello,
If you already made sure that every emails was correctly published via "Hikashop->System->Emails", note that Hikashop uses the standard joomla email sending functions. If you have a problem only on ONE email, it means that the problem is the content of the email.
What you should try also is to send an email via the interface in sales when changing an order information. Does that work ? If yes, then, the problem is really the content of the order creation notification.
It could also be that your hosting company doesn't allow you to send more than one email per thread and at the end of the checkout, two emails are sent (1 to the customer and 1 to the vendor). So you might want to check on that with your hosting company.
If you already made sure that every emails was correctly published via "Hikashop->System->Emails", note that Hikashop uses the standard joomla email sending functions. If you have a problem only on ONE email, it means that the problem is the content of the email.
What you should try also is to send an email via the interface in sales when changing an order information. Does that work ? If yes, then, the problem is really the content of the order creation notification.
It could also be that your hosting company doesn't allow you to send more than one email per thread and at the end of the checkout, two emails are sent (1 to the customer and 1 to the vendor). So you might want to check on that with your hosting company.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dancingkazzaf
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 256
- Thank you received: 2
10 years 3 weeks ago #249714
by dancingkazzaf
Replied by dancingkazzaf on topic Receiving no customer or admin hikashop emails
Thanks for your reply. I think we have it sorted now, believe it was something to do with the server.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds