Invoice number not reset at beginning of the year

• Thank you received: 0
7 years 3 weeks ago #265765

The invoice number was not reset at the beginning of the year as we have configured in Syste/Configutration/Order tab. We have to update manually the invoice number because it continues to calculate 00160/3/2017 and last invoice in 2016 was 00159/12/2016. Now we have updated last order to invoice id 14 and invoice number "00014/3/2017" but next oorder will generate again 00160/3/2017. What we have to update to get the system generate the right invoce number?
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
7 years 3 weeks ago #265781

Hello,

Can you please provide us some details about your HikaShop configuration ?
How your "order" settings are set ? How your order statuses are configured ?

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

7 years 3 weeks ago #265901

Please check configuration in attachment

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13064
7 years 3 weeks ago #265907

Hi,

As far as I can see it looks good.
Are you sure that you're looking at the invoice number and not the order number ?
Because only the invoice number is reset with that setting. The order number keeps on incrementing no matter what.
Also, the invoice number is only generated when the order is confirmed. If the order stays created, or if the payment plugin you're using doesn't properly change the status of the order via the standard functions of HikaShop it's possible that the invoice number is not generated and you're actually looking at the invoice number.

On our end I did some tests just to make sure and it works properly.

Could you do a screenshot of all the details of an order with the problem when you edit it via the backend orders manager ?

7 years 3 weeks ago #265945

We are using HikaShop since 2014 and we had no problems with invoices until 2017 and after different version updates.
We know orders are not reset, just tell us the SQL statement to run to reset this number. Again, there is an invoice 159/12/2016 and we updated manually all 2017 invoices, we are sure next invoice will be 160/3/2017 .

7 years 3 weeks ago #265968

Last order, this is data base data, the last order is 00160/3/2017 and the previous was updated to 014/3/2017

Attachments:

7 years 3 weeks ago #265973

Another problem we found was the invoice date equal to order date. If the order is paid by bank transfer then is confirmed manually when we receive the money and print the invoice. But if we receive new orders then we have an invoice with a recent date and invoice number, when we confirm an outstanding order the date is old and invoice number new. This is not accepted by italian fiscal rules.

• Thank you received: 13064
7 years 3 weeks ago #266106

Hi,

Well, I don't see how that's possible and I can't reproduce.
Please provide a backend access, a FTP access and a PHPMyAdmin access (ideally of a copy of your website) so that we could debug the situation because I'm out of ideas here.

You can use our contact form to provide that along with a link to this thread:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

Time to create page: 0.093 seconds