Custom field not showing on back end

• Thank you received: 13035
6 years 7 months ago #275951

Hi,

Please download the install package on our website and install it on yours. It will add all the patchs that we've added since 1 month ago and it should fix that.
On our end, we've added a few more patchs to the custom fields system since 1 month ago so it should definitely help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 7
  • Hikashop Business
5 years 2 months ago #302524

I have just updated to 3.2 (it wasn't working with my template before) and I have the exact same issue. I have the correct latest verstion of hikshop (downloaded after this latest post). But the custom fields are not showing up in the backend or in the order confirmation. I have the exact same settings as this post. So any idea what could fix this?

• Hikashop Business
5 years 2 months ago #302525

I have just fixed the not showing up in the backend part. I changed the "limited to" condition, and had to select every product that it is limited to. If I select the category, the custom field does not show up in the backend. Which of course is weird, but since I don't have that many products, it is doable.

But the custom field is still not showing up in the order confirmation. I want to upgrade and update to the latest version. But since the last update took me very long to fix every change that it made to my website (including the sudden changes it made to the css what was exteremely annoying), I am not sure if I can update it now as I simply don't have the time.

So please provide a fix for 3.2.0, since I did pay for it.

• Thank you received: 4004
5 years 2 months ago #302537

Hello,

Please do not duplicate your messages for the same issue.
CF : www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...cart-in-backend.html

Thanks for your understanding.

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 13035
5 years 2 months ago #302577

Hi,

Note that this patch was made in July 2017. So it was included in HikaShop 3.2.0 when it was released in September 2017. So you already have the patch mentioned in this thread.
So you issue is probably different from what the user on this thread had.

• Hikashop Business
5 years 2 months ago #302678

Thanks for the reply.

I finally found the problem. After the upgrade the old templates for e-mails named ..modified.php did not take. It turns out I had to delete them all and create new custom templates (just pasted the old content in the new one). When I saved them, it finally worked.

The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

Time to create page: 0.092 seconds