Quantity does not update

• Thank you received: 0
6 years 6 months ago #279599

Hello,

I have "HikaShop check payment plugin" setup from my orders, right after somebody buys the product status gets to created and the stock does not get deducted. The when the check is received I go and set it to "Confirmed" via admin -> orders. The stock does not get deducted, please advise?

I tried updating Hikashop but it did not solve the issue I have restored the old version so some styles won't break on the live site.

Thanks,
V

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
6 years 6 months ago #279600

Hi,

Please provide the version number you're using and a screenshot of the settings in the menu System>Order Statuses and a screenshot of the order settings in the HikaShop configuration.

6 years 6 months ago #279646

We are using version 3.1.1 on J 3.8

6 years 6 months ago #279656

Hi,

I'm not following you.
The way you setup the order statuses, the stock should update when the order payment notification is received from PayPal and the status of the order goes from created to confirmed.
If you later change the status to shipped and then to confirmed again, the stock won't be updated again. It's only doing it when you change the status from created to confirmed.

6 years 6 months ago #279776

The stock does not get effected on Check orders. Customer places the order (it gets to created status), then I receive a check and change the order status to Confirmed. The stock does not change automatically.

6 years 6 months ago #279786

Hi,

So could you provide a screenshot of the details of an order paid by check on your website for which you had the issue ?
Could you also provide a screenshot of the settings of the product in the order ?

6 years 6 months ago #279854

Maybe I could provide the credentials and create the order, so you can try marking it as confirmed and see that the stock does not get deducted.

How could I send you the logins?

6 years 6 months ago #279867

Hi,

Yes. In that case, please provide that along with a link to this thread via our contact form:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

6 years 6 months ago #279979

Hi,

My bad, I told you to look at the wrong column. It's the "invoice" column on which the system bases itself for stock updates.
So I've enabled "confirmed" in that setting on your website backend and it's working fine now.

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds