Different prices per region

• Thank you received: 9
  • Hikashop Business Hikashop Essential
5 years 8 months ago #297030

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1

Client of mine sells jewellery bases on city designs.

So product CITY AMSTERDAM = f.e. 100Euro

But he wants to make the price 120 euro worldwide, and 100 euro only for that specific country, NL in this case.

So Amsterdam = Euro 120, but if you order from NL the price is 100,=
If the city is NY, price = $ 200 worldwide, but if you order from US the price is $ 175,=

How can I achieve that? So somebody visisting from NL see the lowest price 100, and all the rest of the world see the higher price 120 euro or 150 dollar.

I already setup different prices for regions (Dollar or Euro) but can't see how I can change a price if someone visistes/ordersto a specifick country.

Any idea?

I'll keep on trying!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
5 years 8 months ago #297032

Hi,

There is no "restriction" on the country (or zone) for the prices in products so you won't be able to do that with the prices.
But, we introduced a new interface for the price edition and add in the same time a restriction on users.
Thanks to that new interface, it becomes easier to add new restrictions for the prices.
So, it would be possible to add a new restriction for the country/zone. It could be implemented via a plugin but it would require some modifications in the core/views to allow the addition of extra price restriction.
That's why, for a third party developer, it might be easier to propose it as a core update.

However, I would recommend another solution in that case. Just set the price without the discount in your product.
Then create a coupon with the "auto load in cart if possible" setting activated, restricted to that product (or these products if several in the same country), with the "coupon percentage applies to products only" activated, the country zone you want for the coupon and the percentage discount you want to give.
That way, on the checkout, once customers have entered their address, the coupon will load itself automatically and the customers will get the discount for the products corresponding to their country.
Doing it ilke that, you won't need to do any development.

The following user(s) said Thank You: gasoline

• Thank you received: 9
  • Hikashop Business Hikashop Essential
5 years 7 months ago #297255

Yup, it is very easy. Thanks.

Works like a charm.

I'll keep on trying!

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds