Amend Invoice Address

• Thank you received: 20
  • Hikashop Essential
5 years 7 months ago #298130

Hi

Is there a way to amend the invoice address after it has already been created. I added a second address field 2 and added the info via the admin but it does not show on existing invoices.

Thanks

Dave

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
5 years 6 months ago #298134

Hi,

Did you add the corresponding tag for that custom address field in the "address format" setting of the HikaShop configuration ?
If not, that would explain why you didn't get the field in the address display in the invoices.

• Hikashop Essential
5 years 6 months ago #298159

Hi

this is an older version of Hikashop business. I cannot see where that tag may be added in the config.

The 2nd address field has been added after some orders were processed. So I need to display it so that is shows on those invoices as well after the customer address was updated.

Thanks

Dave B)

Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by davec.

5 years 6 months ago #298167

Hi,

If you don't have the "address format" setting in the HikaShop configuration because you're using an old version, then you want to add the address tag in the "address_template" view file via the menu Display>Views for both the backend and the frontend template.

• Hikashop Essential
5 years 6 months ago #298200

Hi
thanks for the reply. I have added the tag {address_street2} and this displays. An order was placed yesterday and the tag worked as expected. However when I try to edit an existing address the changes do not save.

Dave B)

5 years 6 months ago #298201

Hi,

Are you sure that you edited the address in the order ?
If you edit the address in the user account, it won't modify the address in the orders.

Time to create page: 0.045 seconds