Goods not in the shopping cart

• Thank you received: 0
5 years 1 month ago #304633

Hello,

I am a newbie and really wanted to save all the work with setting up and tinkering. Originally I wanted Helix Ultimate but the implemetation was too much for me. Therefore, I have a ready template with preinstalled Hikashop bought (warptheme ruby) - in the hope of only having to make some adapations and bring the shop quite quickly online: ... well, so far as the theory.

Now have a problem with the shopping cart:
If I turn on "add to cart legacy", put a part in the cart and "continue shopping", the cart remains empty until I refresh the browser. When I go to the cart, the part is inside.

If I switch off "add to cart legacy", then the number of pieces on the goods page is empty, I can not increase or decrease the numbers, if I put the part in the cart the popup "goods in the basket" but the basket is empty. Only at refresh is the goods in the basket.

Thank you!

Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Philip.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 610
5 years 1 month ago #304640

Hello,

First of all, you have to note that you are in the general part of the forum, and so when you post here you have to use English.
That's why I allowed myself, to translate your message in English (via google translate).
Or you post on the German part of the forum, here

Now for your issue itself, can you provide more elements like :
- Can you provide an Url link to process some test by ourselves
- Process some tests with a default template like ProtoStar, does it solves your issue or not ?
- Did you check if you have Javascript error (via your browser inspector tool)

For the second issue :
"then the number of pieces on the goods page is empty"

Maybe it's a bad translation from Google Translate ? But can you more explain with details the problem ?
Awaiting news from you

Regards

Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Philip.
The following user(s) said Thank You: asoelkner

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds